Parts express to my door - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Parts express to my door

Old 08-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Posting Guru

r_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to all
Parts express to my door

just had one great experience using a WTB thread in FTE. needed a starter plate. dmptrkr (craig hahn) responded saying he had a truck version in Indiana and would stop and pick it up on his way to albany NY (15 miles from me). he read my posts and thought i might need the car version (which was correct) and he brought one of those too. price $10. then he called to say he would deliver them to my home. he thought the car version was in a little rougher shape than the truck and maybe $10 was too much. where do you find people like craig ? FTE. i paid him a little more than his asking price to pay for his gas and a soda. he and his wife are very nice people, we had a nice discussion. i'll certainly pass along the favor with any of my leftover flatparts as time allows. This site and it's members are unbelievable. hope to see craig at the ATHS truck show in ballston spa, sept. dick r.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Postmaster

yamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputation
Gotta love this site
Old 08-17-2013, 11:39 PM
postin' fool

ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
Way to go, Craig!
Old 08-18-2013, 12:32 AM
FTE fan

underthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputation
What a very nice thing to do Craig. Rite on.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Posting Guru

r_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to allr_reed is a name known to all
craig is a member of FTE, just couldn't rem his user name, found it eventually: dmptkr, he has a couple of nice f-5's tucked away. what a great guy to have in the FTE corral.