updated pictures for my 1960 F-100 - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

updated pictures for my 1960 F-100

Old 04-01-2014, 04:41 PM
vntgtrk
Elder User
vntgtrk is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cheap is the key. IIRC I paid around 30 bucks on Flea Bay. But I've been looking for 5 years

Old 04-18-2014, 03:54 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.
here is pic of seat I finally got posted...

Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2014, 04:36 PM
vntgtrk
Elder User
vntgtrk is starting off with a positive reputation.
That looks sharp!

Old 04-18-2014, 05:50 PM
spurredon
Post Fiend
spurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Maltman View Post
here is pic of seat I finally got posted...
That's looks decent. How is that spinner **** working out?

Old 04-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.
thanks fellers

I like it, its NOS Napa. It is actually painted wood...whats the story on em that I don't know?

Last edited by Maltman; 04-18-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: added info
Old 05-17-2014, 07:41 PM
Blacksnake
Senior User
Blacksnake is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice thread I am glad you have it in ur signature so I could catch it, lookin good!!!
RYan

Old 05-18-2014, 06:43 AM
Damifiknow
Elder User
Damifiknow is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've posted on other threads as well, but I will be going with 3" SIDS drop axle in front and reverse front rear eyes as well as flipping that hanger, should put the top of the wheel openings level with top of tire. Nothing crazy and still keeps original parts on truck, which I like...not in a huge rush, with summer around the corner I want to be driving and not staring at truck on jack stands

Check this out if you haven't got your parts yet
1953-60 ford F series drop axle and brake kit

Old 06-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
so, I never thought I would have professional photos of my truck taken...but, there is a calendar contest at work (LKQ) and I wanted to enter my truck. A good friends wife has a photography business and this is what happens when she gives him a $5k camera mixed in with a few beers. I honestly thought he would take 5 pics and be done...this is just what he has sent me so far

Attached Images       
Old 06-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
few more pics

Attached Images       
Old 06-20-2014, 08:25 PM
spurredon
Post Fiend
spurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to allspurredon is a name known to all
Looks like you enjoyed your self. #7 is very nice, of course, you have a nice truck to take pics of.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:07 PM
My07Bobber
Junior User
My07Bobber is starting off with a positive reputation.
few more pics
Truck looks awesome Joe !

Old 06-22-2014, 10:33 AM
theodore/teddy
Refyred
theodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to behold
That is a very handsome truck!

Old 06-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
thanks fellers-yes, I think number 7 is the best pic as well.

the camera really does wonders as I don't think my truck shines like in these pictures. I have entered 4 pictures into calendar contest, hoping to get picture in next years calendar.

I will be going through suspension and cleaning up underneath truck as well as addressing some oil leaks shortly and will post some pics up

Joe

Old 06-25-2014, 10:08 AM
cyclone-429
Senior User
cyclone-429 is starting off with a positive reputation.
The more I look at your pics, the more I hate them... They make my truck look REALLY BAD!

So... How much is a paint job?

Old 06-25-2014, 11:44 AM
Maltman
Posting Guru
hahaa-I can assure you that it is the camera that makes my truck look the way it does in the pics. the paint is original with a respray above body line some time ago, I have never seen it shine in person as it does in the pictures...PO's have touched up with what seems to be white out in areas...it is by no means a new paint jobbie-but thank you very much for the compliments

Last edited by Maltman; 06-25-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added info

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: updated pictures for my 1960 F-100

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.