Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paragon install difficulty...help/advice?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 08:05 PM
mcguirehg
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paragon install difficulty...help/advice?

Ran into a couple of snags:

<o></o>

1) Installed the ramp into the rails. After setting therails in the truck noticed the clamps I screwed in were in the middle of theramps. So I had to unscrew the back of the ramp in order to slide the screwinto the bracket and then screw the ramp back in. The bracket to hold the railis now in the middle of the ramp. The directions said to install the rail clampin the middle of the steak of the truck side rail of the truck. My question iswill this cause problem with the operation of the cover? <o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

2) Second issue is aligning the cover with the truck. Allthe brackets that are screwed in are aligned with the top of the side rail.However, when I installed the spacers the rails require so many of the spacers,or washers. I ran out of washer so I decided that I needed to flip the bracketup to allow for less space. In doing this task the bolt snapped and so I ran toACE Hardware to replace the bolt and purchase additional washers for spacers.After returning it appears I still don't have enough washers to level the railsof the cover. I decided to call it a day....Is it normal to run out of spacersor am I doing something wrong....Any experience with installing this coverwould be helpful?<o></o>