FTE Paid Membership Support (PLEASE GO TO "WHERE'S MY SWAG" STICKY THREAD) - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

FTE Paid Membership Support (PLEASE GO TO "WHERE'S MY SWAG" STICKY THREAD)

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Internet Brands

IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.
That number comes from your PayPal receipt. If you can't find it, please put 1234

Thanks,
Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Axlerod View Post
Hey guys, I got an email from Paige with a link to the shirt form, however the transaction number is required for submission. The form comes up with this field blank, where does that info come from?

Thanks
Old 12-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Internet Brands

IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hello,

I have changed you to a club member and i will send you a PM with the link to fill out the form to receive your t-shirt.

Regards,
Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by paredneck33 View Post
So I paid the $60 member fee a couple of weeks ago. And I still haven't received any word or change of membership status. I was curious as to how long this process takes. If needed I have a receipt from paypal stating the payment was made.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:01 AM
Posting Legend

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Thanks to all the supporting members, welcome to the big times, I wear my shirt & run my decal with pride....

Thx to Paige for all you do, cheers
Old 01-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Postmaster

paredneck33 is a splendid one to beholdparedneck33 is a splendid one to beholdparedneck33 is a splendid one to beholdparedneck33 is a splendid one to beholdparedneck33 is a splendid one to beholdparedneck33 is a splendid one to beholdparedneck33 is a splendid one to behold
thanks Paige
Old 01-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Postmaster

grinnergetter has a good reputation on FTE.grinnergetter has a good reputation on FTE.
PM sent, also waiting on Supporter tag.

Thanks, Grin
Old 01-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Internet Brands

I changed you to a member!

Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinnergetter View Post
PM sent, also waiting on Supporter tag.

Thanks, Grin
Old 01-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Internet Brands

you're welcome everyone!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Postmaster

grinnergetter has a good reputation on FTE.grinnergetter has a good reputation on FTE.
Thanks Paige!!!!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant future
Badge looks good on you. Now enjoy the no ads version.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Postmaster

xmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to all
Hey guys, I just became a supporter Thursday but I don't think its active yet? I filled out the form but nothing has changed am i supposed to do something else as well?
Old 01-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Posting Legend

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Should be automatic Matt, wont be long
Old 01-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Sorry Matt, it is suppose to be automatic........I fixed it for you....
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmontex4 View Post
Hey guys, I just became a supporter Thursday but I don't think its active yet? I filled out the form but nothing has changed am i supposed to do something else as well?
Old 01-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Postmaster

xmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Tim View Post
Sorry Matt, it is suppose to be automatic........I fixed it for you....
No worries I was just curious lol...thanks I appreciate it!
Old 01-25-2014, 02:14 PM
Elder User

Pocketlint is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Pocketlint is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi folks, I joined up on a three year deal as it's a worthwhile cause in my books. With that being said I have never recieved a PM that was supposed to follow.

So I don't know if someone can figure out what happened with that end of things, but I still have not received any PM or any other info on it...just to update you
Old 01-27-2014, 12:19 PM
Internet Brands

Hello,

I will PM you the link to fill out the form which comes in the Welcome email.

Regards,
Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketlint View Post
Hi folks, I joined up on a three year deal as it's a worthwhile cause in my books. With that being said I have never recieved a PM that was supposed to follow.

So I don't know if someone can figure out what happened with that end of things, but I still have not received any PM or any other info on it...just to update you

Closed Thread