Truckstock 2013 - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Truckstock 2013

Old 07-03-2013, 07:56 AM
DR Smith
Posting Guru
DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.
I am all packed, and the truck is gassed up.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:46 AM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
bobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DR Smith View Post
I am all packed, and the truck is gassed up.
Did you do it yourself or did you ha e your wife do it?

Old 07-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Rojak
Posting Guru
Rojak is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Rojak is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm in as well! I wouldn't miss it.
Thanks again to Doc for hosting!

Old 07-03-2013, 10:00 AM
DR Smith
Posting Guru
DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.DR Smith has a great reputation on FTE.
getting ready

Of course the wife did it. That's what you have one for,to keep you happy.

Attached Images  
Old 07-03-2013, 01:17 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
I sure wish I could make it. Maybe someday. I even got my own Sponge Bob's.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:20 PM
raytasch
Old guy with old toys
raytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputationraytasch has a superb reputation
Of course the wife did it. That's what you have one for,to keep you happy.
So, Dave, tell us that the Mrs Smith is accompanying you to TS13

Old 07-03-2013, 01:32 PM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
bobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by raytasch View Post
So, Dave, tell us that the Mrs Smith is accompanying you to TS13
Oh yes, please tell us she'll be coming with you. My wife, and I am sure a few other wives, would love to get to know her. My wife will even assemble a funny little scrapbook of all your witty postings.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:34 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
I hate it but I'm not going to be able to attend. That is also the same weekend the Dash to the Dells is scheduled in Wisconsin. I have a Birthday Party to attend in New Orleans for my Mother-in-law, she'll be 94!!!!!

Maybe Next Year

Old 07-03-2013, 03:38 PM
DR Smith
Posting Guru
You could just tell the wife you will go to her mothers party next year. My wife said she will go if she doesn't have to sleep on the ground or in the truck. Looks like I need a camper.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:41 PM
DR Smith
Posting Guru
Rojak you are going to bring your truck. It was running when we left it should be done for truckstock.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:11 PM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by bjmayberry2 View Post
I hate it but I'm not going to be able to attend. That is also the same weekend the Dash to the Dells is scheduled in Wisconsin. I have a Birthday Party to attend in New Orleans for my Mother-in-law, she'll be 94!!!!!

Maybe Next Year
Doc's good at planning for the Dash weekend, I missed it last year but Truckstock beats it out. Although anyone not going to Doc's should try to make it to the Dash.

Rojak you are going to bring your truck. It was running when we left it should be done for truckstock.
Rob, looks like we could form us a convoy. Now we just have to talk Chris in driving his AA and we won't be the two slowest vehicles on the road. I'll lead the way, I think we figured out how to go without going through Hurley.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:02 PM
49f3dls
Posting Guru
49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of
I am determined to make it to this one- hopfully no family affairs will pop up to keepthat from happening. Now all that needs to be done is finish the bed, get the front wheels and make sure the darn thing will actually stop when the brakes are applied! Should be a great time and just want to say thanks Doc for making this giant effort again so some of us that missed the last one can enjoy this one.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:41 PM
EffieTrucker
Kentucky Chapter Member
EffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant futureEffieTrucker has a brilliant future
I'm going to try to make it. We have an even that weekend, but I'm not sure it's imperative I be here. We'll see.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Doc
Postmaster
Doc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 49f3dls View Post
I am determined to make it to this one- hopfully no family affairs will pop up to keepthat from happening. Now all that needs to be done is finish the bed, get the front wheels and make sure the darn thing will actually stop when the brakes are applied! Should be a great time and just want to say thanks Doc for making this giant effort again so some of us that missed the last one can enjoy this one.
Originally Posted by EffieTrucker View Post
I'm going to try to make it. We have an even that weekend, but I'm not sure it's imperative I be here. We'll see.
I was hoping you two guys would be able to come. You're both just barely over 2 hours away.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Doc
Postmaster
Doc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bjmayberry2 View Post

Maybe Next Year
Originally Posted by arctic y block View Post
I sure wish I could make it. Maybe someday. I even got my own Sponge Bob's.
I appreciate the interest anyway. Thanks guys!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Truckstock 2013

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.