New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

LONG BED RAIDER TOPPER FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 08:42 AM
TUFFYRIDER
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LONG BED RAIDER TOPPER FOR SALE

HI THERE, IM NEW TO FTE. I JUST PURCHASED MY 08 F250 A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND IT CAME WITH A RAIDER TOPPER/CAMPER SHELL. ITS REALLY NICE, SUPER CLEAN, SLIDING WINDOWS ON ONE SIDE AND BAY WINDOWS ON THE OTHER. IT HAS HANGERS ON THE ROOF IF YOU ARE TRAVELING AND WANT TO HANG SUITS, CLOTHING ETC. IT IS A CHARCOAL/STONE GRAY COLOR. I HAVE NO NEED FOR IT AS I PLAN ON HAULING A GOOSENECK TRAILER WITH IT. I SEE THEY GO FOR LIKE $1600 NEW. I WILL TAKE ANY REASONABLE OFFER AS I AM HOPING TO USE IT TO PAY FOR HAVING THE GOOSENECK HITCH INSTALLED. THANKS

Old 06-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Fomoko1
Received 1,344 Likes on 1,104 Posts
Welcome to FTE but you have to post items for sale in the classifieds:
USER GUIDELINES
6. Personal Items For Sale .
For Sale items are not allowed in the automotive and general discussion forums of FTE. This includes placing ads or links to ads in your signature. We have a Classifieds section that you can list your items in. Want ads are allowed in the forums so long as you post a follow-up when you find the part(s). Vehicle value discussions are permitted, however, if we find it turning into a for sale thread, the thread will be removed. The only exception to this guideline is the Chapter Forums. There is a specific thread in each Chapter Forum, for Chapter Members only, that is intended for local for sale items.
After 10 days and 5 posts you can use the classifieds, here is the link: Marketplace - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums