May Day! Good times are here! So is the weather? BS Thread - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Toyman

May Day! Good times are here! So is the weather? BS Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Postmaster

FordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud of
May Day! Good times are here! So is the weather? BS Thread

Good morning everyone! I'm driving to Escanaba in da moonlight. Got a kitchen hood inspection in Petoskey on the way up at Big Boy. Looks like a nice day for a drive.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Nice Torr, have a safe trip, enjoy my friend!!
Old 05-01-2013, 05:21 AM
Posting Legend

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Good morning MI gang ,welcome to May Pat n all ........
Old 05-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Postmaster

TheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to behold
Off to Melvindale today for work!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:02 AM
Michigan Chapter Ldr

Toyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputation
Drive safe Torr! Love that drive you have today!

I have a nice drive in also. 65* and the top is down on the Jeep.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:15 AM
Postmaster

bbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud of
had a ride in myself, on the bicycle. was supposed to get some motos in on the quad tonight after work but the fancy lithium ion battery i put in it has failed.... again. pissed.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Postmaster

FordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud ofFordBlueHeart has much to be proud of
That's not cheap Brandon. After replacing 2 Yuasas with a third one, I bought a Techmate Optima 3 charger / desulfator. Hopefully it slows down my replacement schedule.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:38 AM
Postmaster

bbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud ofbbender85 has much to be proud of
yeah they replaced the first one, no questions asked, even upped it to the next size.. but i've only ridden the thing twice and it has died already. reading online it doesn't sound like this new company has a great track record thus far. too bad, because (in theory) the battery is awesome. doesn't lose charge when sitting and weighs less than a pound.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Michigan Chapter Ldr

Toyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputation
For all those playing along at home, I started a GTG thread. Get involved and lets see if we can get a good turn out. Location to be determined still, date is looking like the 9th of June.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Senior User

Boss351Bronco88 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Boss351Bronco88 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is able to enjoy the nice weather were getting. I finally got my motor back for the Bronco. So I'll be working on her all weekend. Looking forward to topless summer nights.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Postmaster

TheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to beholdTheBigBee is a splendid one to behold
I hate Melvindale lol. Get here and there is no power at the plant looks like i will be heading to a watering hole to wait till we get power back.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBee View Post
..looks like i will be heading to a watering hole to wait till we get power back.
oh! sad story! woe is you!
Old 05-01-2013, 09:27 AM
The BeerMaster

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
Watering hole you say...
Old 05-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Posting Legend

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
I heard that all the way up here..........
Old 05-01-2013, 10:10 AM
The BeerMaster

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
Cool Gerry - see you at the watering hole! About 6-7 hours? I can't be held responsible if Andrew and I are wasted by the time you get there...