Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had a blast. Will plan to next year.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:12 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Hey guys,

I am still here and kicking, been on the road taking care of bussiness. I will be back in the office tomorrow. I will have some good news to share then. Have a good one.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Pop's76
Senior User
Can't wait to hear the news. I haven't had time to check in much less work on any of the trucks. I was hoping to get a 4 day weekend with the rain coming in last Thursday but I ended up having to work all weekend. Oh well just means more money foe parts if I ever do get the time to work on either of them.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:50 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Ok guys here is the skinny...
I am heading to Winder GA in 2 weeks to work there full time till I deploy to Afghanistan later on this year. I will be working over time tuning up and doing some interior upgrades on the motor home the next 2 weeks. I will living in the MH till I deploy.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Pop's76
Senior User
One more day until the weekend. On a serious note, I hope everyone has a safety plan in place for the incoming possible severe weather. I hope everyone remains safe and as always have an awesome day.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:21 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
I am with you Pops,
everyone be safe, I have drill this weekend but I will be at the shop and not running around in the woods!!!! The garden is really starting to take off, I got stuff poping up everywhere. I just have to get the wife to water it while I am gone during the week.

I finally got the engine pressured washed on the truck, looking better. I am going to pull the radiator out of the motorhome tonight so I can get it dipped and hopefully pull the rotors off the truck and get them turned and some new pads installed this weekend.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:04 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Hey Guys,
Well I thought about it long and hard last night, and I was on the verge of dropping myself as the CL for the Georga Forum. I love it, love being on here and meeting and chatting with you guys. So after much thought I asked Southernbronco to be my assistant on here when I am out of the loop.

I should be on here till we leave out later on in the year and I should have internet access when we finally get to our base. But the deployment is still really in the air right now. But the moving to Winder and working thru the week looks like a 95% go for now. So you North GA members need to ready cause it looks like the chief is heading that way.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Thanks for asking me Chief. I'm happy to be of service.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:36 AM
Pop's76
Senior User
Good Friday morning. I hope last night was a little more uneventful for everyone than it was for us. We lost our patio furniture, a few windows on our house, as well as the windshield in my 01 F150. Its only material things so I am not concerned about them. I am just happy we all made it safely through that storm. If I get a chance later I will upload the few pics I took of the hail.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:55 AM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Glad you're ok Pop. We haven't seen anything down here other than some nasty clouds yet. I'm sure we'll get some rain sometime today, just hope its not bad.

Old 04-13-2013, 08:20 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Glad to hear you are OK too POP,
We had some lighting and some rain but nothing like up there.

I have been working my butt off on the motorhome. I got the dual battery system up and working correctly yesterday. I did a retro from R12 to R134 on the dash AC and got it working again. I changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, new plugs, rotor and cap. I was one tired puppy when I got done yesterday.

Have to run to the parts store and get some new plug wires, belts and hoses this morning. I want to see if I can get the the generator up and running. I am replacing the side marker lights with new ones, they were looking really bad. I am also installing some vent covers on the roof.

The wife is picking me up a new HDTV antenna today from camping world and will get that installed this week. I am also going to pull the radiator out and get it dipped.

Hope you all have a great weekend !!!!!

Old 04-14-2013, 05:28 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
I had duty today. Thats OK cause it is raining cats and dogs anyway. Heading home for dinner... everyone be safe.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:30 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Good Morning everyone,
Sure is a nice morning after raining all day yesterday. The grass and my garden are not complaining one bit. You all have a good one !!!!

Old 04-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Pop's76
Senior User
Good Afternoon fellow Georgians! I have had a rather busy day. I replaced the water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, and coolant on the 76 F100 so far today. I am hoping to accomplish a good deal more before dark. Hope everyone has a great afternoon and evening.

Old 04-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Good Afternoon all, its another busy day at the shop. Hope everybody has a good one.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: April Chat Thread