Maine Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Nominations/Volunteers For Maine Chapter Leader

Old 02-05-2013, 08:52 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nominations/Volunteers For Maine Chapter Leader

I know we just did this not too long ago, but Antonio hasn't been online since September and our efforts to get hold of him have come up empty. So, here we go again looking for someone to head up the Maine Chapter.

Same deal as last time:

Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure:

Link to Chapter Guidelines

Link to Chapter Leader Guidelines

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links, feel free to post it in this thread or send a pm to myself (SteveBricks) or George (glruff).

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be a Maine Chapter member and a Maine resident to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Maine Chapter resident members and site staff.

5) Since this is an "official chapter business" type thread, I'd like to ask you to please keep it on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed

Old 10-09-2014, 04:35 PM
ToMang07
Logistics Pro
Received 614 Likes on 382 Posts
Guess I'll nominate myself. I know the Maine board is slow, but I suppose giving up on it won't help. Hopefully we can get some more (active) Mainers on the forum.

I work for the state, And I live in the Fryeburg/Bridgton area. Drive an 02 CCSB 7.3 lightly modded. Love Fords, and love learning to wrench on them.

Always have AE available upon request, willing to meet close-by or drive to you for the cost of fuel.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Newenglandfordjunkie
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will second your nomination. I know there's plenty of Fords around, just not many of them on here.