BC's February Come On In The Door Is Open B/S Thread - Page 7 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: sky Cowboy

BC's February Come On In The Door Is Open B/S Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Elder User

Hallworth has a good reputation on FTE.Hallworth has a good reputation on FTE.
nope they lost in overtime. Ya I didn't hear anyting
Old 02-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Posting Legend

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Oh well it's a point. Got a timing gear set for the Bronco today.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Elder User

Double roller?
Old 02-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Posting Legend

Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.
Evening Chris and Darryl.

It does into the 20's at times down this way. We are having some mild weather right now..
Old 02-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Elder User

I guess thats pretty cool. I believe thats about -5 or -6 celcius. Around here thats warm for this time of year and thats a bout the temp we had today.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Posting Legend

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallworth View Post
Double roller?
Yep. Adjustable 8* either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve GG View Post
Evening Chris and Darryl.

It does into the 20's at times down this way. We are having some mild weather right now..
Howdy short sleeved Steve.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Posting Legend

Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.
Plus add to that I work outside in the evenings. So I get the cold. In the summer get some atroshish heat and humidity.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Elder User

You pick that up from lordco? What make is it?

lol triple SSS
Old 02-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Posting Legend

So Chris, did you have a great day? I had dinner with my daughter and her gang. So that was good.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Plus add to that I work outside in the evenings. So I get the cold. In the summer get some atroshish heat and humidity.
Oh thats a good temp for working outside. You can wear just a light sweater and stay at decent body temp.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallworth View Post
You pick that up from lordco? What make is it?

lol triple SSS
Yep lordco is one of the two places we have in town. It' a cloyes billet true roller speed set. Quite the name huh. Lordco list was $384.xx. I didn't pay that.

Quote:
So Chris, did you have a great day? I had dinner with my daughter and her gang. So that was good.
Not a bad day Steve. Fiddled with the Bronco for a bit. How was dinner?
Old 02-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Elder User

Bed time. five comes early. Have a good night guys.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Posting Legend

Night Darryl..
Old 02-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Posting Legend

Night Darryl. Don't wet the bed.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Posting Legend

Dinner was good. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet peas With onions and mushrooms cooked in butter and broccoli with cheese sauce for those who don't like peas. The daughter and son in law did the dishes since I cooked.