Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

Local Auto Enthusiasts forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 08:07 AM
V10FarmTool
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Local Auto Enthusiasts forum

Hey Guys my name is Brandon Curtis i live in Hinesburg Vt me and a couple of buddy love messing with cars and trucks in my buddys shop and all of us have alot of skill with different things for instance im a certified welder and am good at fabricating also am very good mechanics wise. so we created our own little car club and started to over aftermarket work on the side of our normal jobs and small maintenance work. our biggest goal is to help local enthusiasts meet other enthusiasts because there is nothing better then spreading knowledge and helping someone out! so last year we also organized a car meet and ride that produced 20 cars and a bunch of new friends! we are doing it again this year and are already expecting over 70 car and trucks this time as well as a few bikes i believe. looking to spread the local word even further is why i am posting this thread! so im gonna include a link to our FB page a link to our auto enthusiasts site which is a forum and a link to our event. there will be information to come that will be posted in the event thread on our forum. we have a few companies donating some giveaway stuff for our event! the first 100 people will definiteley recieve something just for showing up!.

Thanks guys Brandon Curtis

Sick By Design - VT Car Modification and Customization

https://www.facebook.com/SBDCustoms

https://www.facebook.com/events/136857253143922/