Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riffraff East 2013 - 5th Annual East Event

Old 01-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Riffraff Performance
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.
Talking Riffraff East 2013 - 5th Annual East Event

Ok, sorry for the delay in getting this up. Looking forward to seeing the Riffraff family again in July. We will be posting up a event schedule in the coming weeks as well so keep an eye open for that.

Name:  2013 RRE.jpg
Views: 2512
Size:  656.0 KB

Old 01-24-2013, 12:54 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend
4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
SWEET Im going to try and make it.. haha thats what i say every year

Old 01-24-2013, 12:58 PM
duck fan
Because racetruck
duck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant futureduck fan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 4inchlovin View Post
SWEET Im going to try and make it.. haha thats what i say every year
Thats about as realistic as me saying I'm not going. LOL! I intend to be there. I'll call you with updates during the event Nolan.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:46 PM
BlueScab
Senior User
BlueScab is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Can't wait!

Old 01-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Toreador_Diesel
Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
I've been trying to go to this event since 2009, I will do my ABSOLUTE BEST to make sure I'm at RRE this year!

Looking Forward to it!

Old 01-24-2013, 02:17 PM
joeyd61
Posting Guru
joeyd61 has a great reputation on FTE.joeyd61 has a great reputation on FTE.joeyd61 has a great reputation on FTE.joeyd61 has a great reputation on FTE.joeyd61 has a great reputation on FTE.
reservations already made....excitement building

Old 01-24-2013, 02:17 PM
VegasFordSD
Elder User
VegasFordSD has a great reputation on FTE.VegasFordSD has a great reputation on FTE.VegasFordSD has a great reputation on FTE.VegasFordSD has a great reputation on FTE.VegasFordSD has a great reputation on FTE.
2,532 miles..I wish!!! Wanna carpool Nolan?

Old 01-24-2013, 03:40 PM
acf6
Post Fiend
acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
Possibly this year... i will actually have a diesel to drive

Old 01-24-2013, 04:05 PM
STROKED-OUT
Senior User
STROKED-OUT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Last year was great we had a blast. With my tournament schedule this year I may not be able to make it due to getting the time off work ......but if at all possible the girlfriend and I will be there in a heart beat.

Old 01-24-2013, 05:29 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend
4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of4inchlovin has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Toreador_Diesel View Post
I've been trying to go to this event since 2009, I will do my ABSOLUTE BEST to make sure I'm at RRE this year!

Looking Forward to it!
While your at it do you want to fix the tittle of this thread to say RRE 2013?? haha

Old 01-24-2013, 05:34 PM
tennesseecoalroller0
Senior User
tennesseecoalroller0 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Shouldnt the title to this be 2013.... iv already got my cabin rented

Old 01-24-2013, 05:40 PM
STROKED-OUT
Senior User
STROKED-OUT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just in case we do get to go...i went ahead a got a cabin .......no more burning a borrowed tent on the stack on the way down this year haha

Old 01-24-2013, 07:19 PM
tennesseecoalroller0
Senior User
tennesseecoalroller0 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was just re reading the flyer and i see that No Limit Tuning and Design is gonna be there doin dyno and stuff. Im very glad to see than cuz Jonathan is a really good guy pretty sure he was doing tunes for Beans may still be not sure but glas to see those guys coming out this year.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:58 PM
1fixitman
Elder User
1fixitman has a very good reputation on FTE.1fixitman has a very good reputation on FTE.1fixitman has a very good reputation on FTE.1fixitman has a very good reputation on FTE.
I need to take 3 days off to make this one but I think I am gonna be there. If I don't get my 38R and up pipes in by then.......I guess I will be doing it while I am there. Bike week in march and RRE in July. Gonna be a fun year.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:39 PM
cutlass
Elder User
cutlass has a good reputation on FTE.cutlass has a good reputation on FTE.cutlass has a good reputation on FTE.
I would really like to make it to this event for the first time this year. My truck should be in good running order and my kids would love to make the trip with me.

If I can pull it off, I look forward to putting a face with the names I see and post with on this forum.

We should do something special in honor of Robin (Payson PSD) this year. He will always be missed by the brotherhood here.

Drake

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Riffraff East 2013 - 5th Annual East Event

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.