Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Bleeding brakes on a 52 F-7

Old 01-12-2013, 08:54 PM
jmadsen
Postmaster
jmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 1930 Dodge View Post
I guess we will see, not too bad though, its Ok all part of the society we have all learned to embrace
I have chosen not to embrace most of that which society would accept as normal behavior. why? because most of society has lost touch with reality and that also is what is too bad.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:10 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Really, is that what all this is about.......I have read that these wiper motors originally used on 4-4.5 amps max but this was stated by someone that has led me astray a couple of times now and I am done relying on his in-put so this may or may not be correct.

This does not even mention another forum, get a life on this one, sorry thats all I have for you.

And this one....Some of the guys, I was probably referring to the same group of people that have decided to start all of this because of one statement that was a bit thoughtless yes but surely arent you guys getting a little over the top.
some of the guys that deal more with the earlier stuff are just throwing things out and from what I found really are not helping because they have no real world experience with what I am dealing with."........Is this the best you have, well yes I did say this, this is what I felt and I still feel this way. This isnt even on a personal level?

Should I have said this, probably not, will I apoligize for saying it, I can say sorry that your feelings got hurt and I prob. should have worded it a little more tactful but whats done is done, cant turn back time. I will try and be more careful but again I am only human.

So this is it guys, one phrase .....

some of the guys that deal more with the earlier stuff are just throwing things out and from what I found really are not helping because they have no real world experience with what I am dealing with..........

You guys must be really bored!
Well, don't let my lack of real world experience lead you astray. It's your truck, do what you want with it. I'm done here, I don't have time to read all of this either.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Doc
Postmaster
Doc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud of
Really, is that what all this is about.......I have read that these wiper motors originally used on 4-4.5 amps max but this was stated by someone that has led me astray a couple of times now and I am done relying on his in-put so this may or may not be correct.

This does not even mention another forum, get a life on this one, sorry thats all I have for you.

And this one....Some of the guys, I was probably referring to the same group of people that have decided to start all of this because of one statement that was a bit thoughtless yes but surely arent you guys getting a little over the top.
some of the guys that deal more with the earlier stuff are just throwing things out and from what I found really are not helping because they have no real world experience with what I am dealing with."........Is this the best you have, well yes I did say this, this is what I felt and I still feel this way.

Should I have said this, probably not, will I apoligize for saying it, I can say sorry that your feelings got hurt and I prob. should have worded it a little more tactful.

So this is it guys, one phrase .....
some of the guys that deal more with the earlier stuff are just throwing things out and from what I found really are not helping because they have no real world experience with what I am dealing with..........

You guys must be really bored!
You never hurt my feelings. And you certainly didn't hurt our friend's feelings either. As a matter of fact, you've been the best entertainment we've had since Julie. Keep it up dude. We're having a ball! Stick around! Heck we'll buy you a beer and make another bowl of popcorn if you'll keep it up.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:16 PM
1930 Dodge
Elder User
1930 Dodge is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
You never hurt my feelings. And you certainly didn't hurt our friend's feelings either. As a matter of fact, you've been the best entertainment we've had since Julie. Keep it up dude. We're having a ball! Stick around! Heck we'll buy you a beer and make another bowl of popcorn if you'll keep it up.
Hey thats pretty funny, maybe I will like you after all

Old 01-12-2013, 09:51 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thread closed until forum mods can take action.

Old 01-13-2013, 07:18 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
And it will stay closed. This thread serves NO purpose.