Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

RockAuto Discount Code - Expires 05/05/2013

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 11:56 AM
IslandBlueV10
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hay RockAuto. You should make sure that when you tell people to enter the discount code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box that they only enter: 10E6554125 nothing else. Bacause apparently if you enter anything else you reject the discount. Most places have a section called Discount Codes, Promotion Codes, or etc. to enter a code, and the how did you here about us seperate. I was a first time customer wanting to make sure you knew I was a FTE Member to show how I heard about you. When I made my order and entered the code and letting you know I heard about you on FTE, I didn't know if the discount would show up at the end of submitting my order, or when who ever proccesses my order then enters the discount. So you might want to make that a little clearer next time.

The price I paid for my order was a good price, but my normal online parts place will price match from other vendors. I just thought with the 5% discount and your reputation here on FTE I would give you a try. Guess I will go back to my regular place.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:50 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Same thing here. Very confusing. I did it the way you described and did not see the discount.........