Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 09:14 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Good Thursday Morning my fellow FTE'ers,

Have a Thankful Thursday guys!

What are you thankful for today?
(I gave Jimmy a decision...them or our marriage)

I'm thankful that Jimmy has stuck by his vows & my side to end some of our freindships regarding the people that have screwed me out of my house - my childrens backup plan/security in the future.

I'm also thankful he understands how strongly I feel about it.

Stay warm, dry & safe. The weather has definately changed overnight.

Old 01-10-2013, 09:36 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Donna and the Nevada gang, happy Thursday! Feels like I've been sideswiped by the flu. I don't have it full-on, but I just feel crappy and beat-up today.

Old 01-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
Another beautiful day here in the middle of California. I hope everyone has a great day.

I am thankful for the new job I got, even tho I still have not started making money at it yet.

Donna, since you still have the title to the house, how did you lose it?

Jim

Old 01-10-2013, 04:07 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by 97nukeford
Good morning Donna and the Nevada gang, happy Thursday! Feels like I've been sideswiped by the flu. I don't have it full-on, but I just feel crappy and beat-up today.

Aaawww! I'm sorry your feeling sick Pat. I hope whatever it is, passes quickly! I hope your better soon.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:31 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by Nighteyez
Another beautiful day here in the middle of California. I hope everyone has a great day.

I am thankful for the new job I got, even tho I still have not started making money at it yet.

Donna, since you still have the title to the house, how did you lose it?

Jim
I just gave up! I already signed the title & gave into their threats & harrassment!
After years of struggling to pay off my house, I have nothing left to show for it OR to offer my kids. I just feel used & manipulated by the people that claim to have been our freinds. I guess Dennis, Jimmys best freind (that's dating Cindy - one of the chicks that screwed me) were supposed to come over last weekend to visit - unbeknownst to me! It was then that I gave Jimmy the option & if "Cindy" sets 1 foot on our property, she has 10 seconds to leave or the cops will be called & I will have her arrested, then...the kids & I are gone! (permanantly) I may not have a place to go too or a roof over our heads, but i do know where a homeless shelter is & if worse comes to worse...I'll leave Jimmy the 4Runner & take the 5th wheel & the BIG truck! I've had to make arrangements w/ my family for a back up plan for myself & my kids - just incase.
Needless to say, they never showed.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Well that's drastic Donna. I hope you can get it resolved some way or another. BTW, is that knee any better?

Good for you Jim.

Pat, you have to stay well. We are counting on you to save the world if necessary!

Oh, and Gigs, thanks for turning on the lights this morning.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:12 PM
william_04_x
Lead Driver

Received 146 Likes on 88 Posts
Donna, didn't they pretty much pay the house off(not that it's any of my business)? I hope you guys get things settled down. Sounds like a mess, but hopefully it's over.

Happy Thursday gang! Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I hope they're indoor plans.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Sorry to hear that Donna. Things can only go up from here.

I have no plans for the weekend except to go to church on Sunday, but I do that every weekend.

Jim

Old 01-11-2013, 05:10 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,160 Likes on 1,689 Posts
Good Friday morning NV truckers, have a good day....

Thinking of you Donna

Old 01-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Happy Friday everyone.
Today I am finally getting in to the Dr. about my belly hernia.
It's been there almost a year but has become almost unbearable lately.
Wish me luck, I hate Dr.s and was hopeing this would heal itself.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:33 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by Bdox
Well that's drastic Donna. I hope you can get it resolved some way or another. BTW, is that knee any better?

Good for you Jim.

Pat, you have to stay well. We are counting on you to save the world if necessary!

Oh, and Gigs, thanks for turning on the lights this morning.
LOL! Drastic-Which part?... jail, divorce, or me taking the 5th wheel & BIG truck? Don't get me wrong, Jimmy is more than welcome to GO somewhere else to visit/hangout w/HIS freinds if he wants. I just refuse to have them anywhere on our proprety or have anything to do w/ them.

As for the knee... it bends more & is less painful in warmer weather.
I was really hoping that the 50 degree temps wouldv'e stuck around, but no luck. Oh well, more time for our snowball fight/hot tub party!

Old 01-11-2013, 11:02 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by william_04_x
Donna, didn't they pretty much pay the house off(not that it's any of my business)? I hope you guys get things settled down. Sounds like a mess, but hopefully it's over.

Happy Thursday gang! Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I hope they're indoor plans.

I paid off my house in 2005, & the total purchase price (plus any late fees) the buyer(Dale) was to pay per our agreement, was to be paid in full by Dec. 01, 2012. However, when payment had not been recieved by midnight on Dec. 31st, 2012, he defaulted on our agreement & that's when everyone started blaming me for not coming to "pickup" the payment from him on the 21st when he had it! (It's not supposed to work that way - although there was no $ for me on the 31st when I was available to go get it from him) So, common sense...mail it! Jimmy received the last payment from Dales freind & "she" wrote out the receipt for Jimmy to sign. Really?...the person receiving the money makes out the receipt! GRR!!! It basically stated that Jimmy received $300 the last payment "From Dale"(althought he's in jail still) for 19 Gypsum/MoundHouse (doesn't state mobile home ONLY). He's also refusing to pay for 4 months worth of late fees! It's not my fault that he's in jail. Maybe he should get rid of the girlfreind that keeps putting him there.
So, because of all this, now I'm the bad guy & Dale & his freinds have the right to threaten me w/ court action & harrass/threaten me!
If he had been renting an apartment, he'd have to take his payment to the office & they certainly wouldn't have tolerated as much **** as I did! It never seices to amaze me that people you think are your freinds, turn around & use, take advantage, & screw you because of the so called freindship. So, now you now more details about how it played out & why I feel the way I do.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:22 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by Gembone
Happy Friday everyone.
Today I am finally getting in to the Dr. about my belly hernia.
It's been there almost a year but has become almost unbearable lately.
Wish me luck, I hate Dr.s and was hopeing this would heal itself.
OUCH! I hope it's not as bad as it sounds. (((Hugs))) & well wishes for you! Keep us posted please.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:49 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Good Friday Morning to all,

TGIF! I'm sooo ready for this weekend - if it goes as expected!
I hope I replied to everyones posts?!

Jimmy & I are going to pickup his 1970 Ford F100 Stepside from my prior house since no one should be staying on the property until the house title is transfered(except Dale- IF he's out of jail). I don't want Jimmys truck messed with since Dales freinds are threatening me with "serious reprocushions if you touch his house or try to take the house from Dale!" OMG...what next? LOL!
I'll be so glad when all this is said & done. (I'm sure you guys will be too!)

I also want to say thank you to you all for tolerating my bitching, whining, & complaining about this off/on since Sept. You guys have been there for me & offered some great advice! I'm sorry you guys are hearing about my problems & I'm sure your sick of hearing about it by now. You're so supportive & for that...I love you guys! Thanks again

Attached Images    
Old 01-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Happy Friday! TGIF and all that! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Greg, I have one of those belly things too, but so far, no pain from it. However, the Doctor states that when it does start hurting to come back and see him.

Donna, no worries, that is what real friends are for. BTW, if you want, I can send Uncle Guido over to adjust some attitudes. Just kidding, I don't have an uncle Guido, but if I DID I would send him right over!

Jim

Quick Reply: Nevada "2013" HAPPY NEW YEAR Thread