Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Dual Liner Bed Liner Holiday Sale. Now Only $369 For FTE Members!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dual Liner Bed Liner Holiday Sale. Now Only $369 For FTE Members!

We wanted to let you know that we have a special Holiday Sale price for Ford-Trucks members, it is an additional discount off of our already discounted price (of $384.00) which you will only pay $369.00 out the door through Christmas. This price will include the shipping to your door in the continental US. Dual Liners Regular MSRP is $459.95 so you will be saving over $90.00 off. Just enter this Dual Liner Promo Code during the check out process: "FTRUCKS15DSCNT". IF you need any assistance feel free to give us a call at 1-800-992-1949 or go to www.dualliner.com for details. Happy Holidays!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
This Special Sale Price of $369.00 is only good until December 25th. Order now to take advantage of these savings! Ford Bed Liners

Old 12-12-2012, 10:57 AM
loosaloo
New User
Is this bed liner difficult to install? I'm not very mechanically inclined. If I bought don't want it sitting in the yard staring at my truck .

Since it is multiple pieces what about moisture getting under the mat and side walls? Could that be damaging down the road?

Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by loosaloo
Is this bed liner difficult to install? I'm not very mechanically inclined. If I bought don't want it sitting in the yard staring at my truck .

Since it is multiple pieces what about moisture getting under the mat and side walls? Could that be damaging down the road?
The Dual Liner is really simple to install. 4 easy steps and about 30 minutes is all it takes. Here is the install video for a 2004 and newer F150 Dual Liner complete installation
or for different models you can go here Bed Liner Installation - Bedliner Installation Videos

The Dual Liner sidewalls allow water to drain down to the floor of the trucks bed, and the Zero Skid Mat has soft rubber cleats built in to it to keep it from laying flat on the trucks finish. These cleats also allow water to drain out of the factory designed drain holes. This prevents moisture from causing problems to your trucks bed.