Meet and Great this weekend in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 06:43 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Meet and Great this weekend in Atlanta

Hi everyone,
I have Army duty this Friday in Atlanta. I would like to try and do a meet this Friday over dinner. My wife wants to go Teds Montana Grill for dinner so I was wondering if anyone else would like to try and get together over dinner with myself and my wife? Maybe around 7:00/7:30 pm

I was thinking the Peachtree street location, they have pretty good parking: Ted's Montana Grill

I will not have my truck and can't pay for everyones dinner. How about it, Jason, Grubb, Kool and anyone else in the Atlanta Metro area???

Old 12-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ChiefM
Hi everyone,
I have Army duty this Friday in Atlanta. I would like to try and do a meet this Friday over dinner. My wife wants to go Teds Montana Grill for dinner so I was wondering if anyone else would like to try and get together over dinner with myself and my wife? Maybe around 7:00/7:30 pm

I was thinking the Peachtree street location, they have pretty good parking: Ted's Montana Grill

I will not have my truck and can't pay for everyones dinner. How about it, Jason, Grubb, Kool and anyone else in the Atlanta Metro area???

I will have to ask my wife, but I think we already have plans.

Edit: The wife says it's a go. Let me know what you will be driving (we will be in a dark gray 2005 Mazda 6). I guess we will be there between 7-7:30pm. Who should we ask for if you are already seated?

Old 12-05-2012, 10:12 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Great !!!! I sent you a PM with my cell number

Anyone else??? I know it is a friday night and kinda short notice.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
We will be in a grey 2010 BMW 528i. I will be the tall guy with the military haircut. Steve is the civilian name...

Old 12-06-2012, 08:12 PM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,895 Likes on 1,145 Posts
Well, if you're not buying....

I'd be there at the drop of a hat, but I gotta get this Excursion back on the road this weekend. The crunch is ON and I can't give up the 5-6 hrs to come down there.

The boys, dog and I will be going to Fla the day after Christmas though and would love to high-five anybody close to I-75 on our way by (or back 1/2/13).

Old 12-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by SkySkiJason
Well, if you're not buying....

I'd swear he told me he was buying...and drinks were on him too!

Old 12-07-2012, 11:37 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Grubb told me was buying since i made the trip north i can see i am going to have to be carefull around you northern boys.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Grubb told me was buying since i made the trip north i can see i am going to have to be carefull around you northern boys.
If you can get your Uncle to get his own job and stop taking all of my money, maybe I could afford to buy.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:23 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, I wish I would have logged on sooner I would have left Deb in charge of the Store to meet up with you guys. I hope a good time was had by all.

Happy Sunday Yall.

KC

Old 12-10-2012, 06:33 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
We had a really good time, we sat there for over 3 hours, Good Food and Good friends. I have completed my manditory deployment briefings and wiil start drilling in Marrietta hopefully in January. I will be up in the Atlanta Area once a month so We will have to try and do a Chapter meetings over dinner somewhere.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 AM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,895 Likes on 1,145 Posts
We had a really good time, we sat there for over 3 hours, Good Food and Good friends. I have completed my manditory deployment briefings and wiil start drilling in Marrietta hopefully in January. I will be up in the Atlanta Area once a month so We will have to try and do a Chapter meetings over dinner somewhere.
Just say when. Marietta is only 1.5hrs from me and is mostly 65mph speed limit - easy drive!! Joey and Phil are even closer up in Dalton...

Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
I will find out when drill dates are and let ya know. February I will be gone to school.

Kool, It would have been nice to have you there, it will teach you to check in more often...

Old 12-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master

We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner too, and thanks again. Give us a shout the next time you're around and we'll see about getting together again. maybe next time I'll even drive my truck.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:30 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
I am in the middle of changing units so I have no idea right this minute, too far for me to drive mine right now but looking forward to getting it that road worthy. I hope to finish the motorhome quick so I can start on the truck.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:50 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlanta Dinner Meeting

Yes Sir Chief, I stand admonished and will commence to do better next time. It is exciting to see the GA Chapter to have some life to it.

Looks like we are finally getting a little cooler in the Mountains. Time to dust off the Long Johns.

Hope everyone is well today.

Quick Reply: Meet and Great this weekend in Atlanta