Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

I'm sorry we are no longer supposed to show is

Old 12-02-2012, 08:11 AM
48fordcoe
Elder User
48fordcoe has a good reputation on FTE.48fordcoe has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm sorry we are no longer supposed to show is

Just have a very happy Christmas and happy new year and keep driving are old trucks

Attached Images  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 AM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
Nice picture!!

Thanks, and I hope you have a very merry Christmas as well

Bobby

Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Jeff Olsen
Junior User
Jeff Olsen is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great picture, and Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS as well.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 AM
homade
Posting Guru
homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.homade has a very good reputation on FTE.
Merry Christmas Tom and Paula, now get your a$$ back to work on the Diamond T so it will be done this spring. For you guys that don't know Tom, he is the fabricator from HELL. This guy can do anything, Just to prove this (now think about this), he built the orange 4 dr coe from start to finished---------4MONTHS---------need I say more.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:54 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
May your season be as bright as the Christmas tree in the back of that truck Tom. Season Greetings to all.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Gertie-The '49 F2
Elder User
Gertie-The '49 F2 has a very good reputation on FTE.Gertie-The '49 F2 has a very good reputation on FTE.Gertie-The '49 F2 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Me too! Merry Christmas, and have a happy holiday.

For my part, I am getting a special gift in the next two weeks... a granddaughter, my first grandchild. That was one of the big reasons I brought Gertie back from the dead. Back almost 20 years ago, I brought my wife and my new daughter home from the hospital in the truck. My plans are to bring my granddaughter home in her too. Just hope the hospital staff doesn't give me grief over it.

Again, Happy Holidays!

J.D.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:29 PM
theodore/teddy
Refyred
theodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to behold
Merry Christmas!! Beautiful picture.

J.D. That is a very cool story, keep it going generation after generation.
If the staff has issues tell them tough tinsel and to kiss your ginger snaps, it's a family truck tradition thing!

Old 12-02-2012, 05:00 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Gertie-The '49 F2 View Post
I am getting a special gift in the next two weeks... a granddaughter, my first grandchild.
J.D.

Congratulations!!!!!

Thats a good X-mas gift

Bobby

Old 12-02-2012, 05:09 PM
arrowheadfred
Posting Guru
arrowheadfred has a good reputation on FTE.arrowheadfred has a good reputation on FTE.
Merry x-mas and god bless you all.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:16 PM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
bobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant futurebobj49f2 has a brilliant future
My contribution to the thread:

Have a Merry Christmas everyone

Old 12-02-2012, 08:11 PM
zombiefied 247
Senior User
zombiefied 247 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Merry Christmas all!!!!! and may your New Year bring you much joy and happiness. congratulations on your grandaughter!!!!!

Old 12-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
Jeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud of
Merry Christmas! And Bob, that is a very cool touch!

Old 12-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
Jeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by homade View Post
Merry Christmas Tom and Paula, now get your a$$ back to work on the Diamond T so it will be done this spring. For you guys that don't know Tom, he is the fabricator from HELL. This guy can do anything, Just to prove this (now think about this), he built the orange 4 dr coe from start to finished---------4MONTHS---------need I say more.
I want to meet Tom sometime. This guy is quite a great person. Never met him, but I have no question in my mind.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:49 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Post Fiend
GreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to all
I love it. Merry Christmas to all!

Old 12-03-2012, 08:25 AM
yamagrant
Post Fiend
yamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputation
Very nice. Merry christmas from up north.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'm sorry we are no longer supposed to show is

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.