1997-2006 Expedition & Navigator 1997 - 2002 and 2003 - 2006 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Discussion

Tikico shocks on sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Moto Mel
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Tikico shocks on sale

That's TOKICO Folks. Sorry for the name mis-print.

I ordered some for my Navigator. A good price and I hope they are as good as the OEMs were;

Login Shopping Cart (2)<!-- end #top -->

<!-- end #logo --><!-- end #topnav -->
<!-- end #header -->Tokico Shocks - Trekmaster Series

Trekmaster Series<!-- CONTENTS START Trekmaster Series--><!-- XmlPackage: entity.tablecondensed2.xml.config -->TOKICO’s TREKMASTER Performance Shocks use the latest technology to address the problems of improper damping control on trucks and SUVs.

The TREKMASTER Series combines TOKICO’s multi-stage variable-aperture piston valve system with a new base valve design that provides a dual blowoff compression cycle. This allows the TREKMASTER to provide a level of handling, traction and ride quality unmatched by ordinary shocks. In addition to this highly sophisticated damping system, TREKMASTER shocks feature a rod guide and piston seal design that reduces mechanical drag by up to 65 percent compared to other shocks. The result is remarkably smooth, controlled performance—on and off pavement—for years to come.

The TREKMASTER Series damping and rebound dynamics achieve an ideal balance of quick response and low impact harshness—to deliver a combination of excellent tire adhesion, stable control, improved ride quality, and reduced wander during strong side winds.

Note: Image may not represent actual product. Some assembly required.

<FIELDSET style="align: center"><LEGEND style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Trekmaster Series Fitments</LEGEND><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=960><TBODY><TR><TD width=160> ACURA</TD><TD width=160> CADILLAC</TD><TD width=160> CHEVROLET</TD><TD width=160> DODGE</TD><TD width=160> FORD</TD><TD width=160> GEO</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=960><TBODY><TR><TD width=160> GMC</TD><TD width=160> HONDA</TD><TD width=160> ISUZU</TD><TD width=160> JEEP</TD><TD width=160> LEXUS</TD><TD width=160> LINCOLN</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=960><TBODY><TR><TD width=160> MAZDA</TD><TD width=160> MERCURY</TD><TD width=160> MITSUBISHI</TD><TD width=160> NISSAN</TD><TD width=160> OLDSMOBILE</TD><TD width=160> SUZUKI</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=960><TBODY><TR><TD width=160> TOYOTA</TD><TD width=160></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=650><TBODY><TR class=DarkCell><TD>Part Number</TD><TD>Product</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=LightCell><TD vAlign=top width=100>TOGE4102</TD><TD vAlign=top width=370>Shocks - Trekmaster Series : TOGE4102 (Front)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=150>Regular Price: $144.87
On Sale For: $72.06

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>Buy Now</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=100>TOGE4103</TD><TD vAlign=top width=370>Shocks - Trekmaster Series : TOGE4103 (Rear)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=150>Regular Price: $78.17
On Sale For: $26.25

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=90>Buy Now</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- CONTENTS END -->

<!-- end #main-content --><!-- end .foot-col1 -->

<!-- Begin Official PayPal Seal --><!-- End Official PayPal Seal -->

<!-- end .foot-col2 --><!-- end .foot-col3 -->
<!-- end #footer -->
Copyright ©2012 TokicoPerformanceShocks.com. All rights reserved.
<!-- end #copyright -->
<!-- end #frame-footer -->
<!-- end clear float -->

Last edited by Moto Mel; 11-01-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
Old 11-10-2012, 01:24 PM
mbaessler
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used them on my 99 expedition many years a go to get rid of the sloppy handling. They made a big difference and they increased my ride height just a bit. Better for towing also They are a lot better than stock.