good wrecking yard in Lake Stevens - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

good wrecking yard in Lake Stevens

Old 10-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Senior User

stromburg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.stromburg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
good wrecking yard in Lake Stevens

FYI.
I have found a goood wrecking yard [NW recyclers] up here by me in lake Stevens that has a few good bumpside and dentside trucks, plus they have 3 or 4 more in holding that look good from a distance but they won't let anyone go inside to look at them until they are processed. I do see a 78 or 79 1/2 ton 4x4 that looks like it has a lift kit under it but not sure what size of lift it is, I picked up a lift for my 1970 1/2 ton 4x4 a couple years ago and it only costed me $80
Old 12-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Posting Guru

oddfordjunkie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I go to NW on a regular basis, they have a few trucks in there with good headers a couple FE and one with a 460. There is 78 Bronco I keep checking for them to put in and a 90s f-450 I want to grab the hydraboost setup off.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Postmaster

joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.
good to know
i usually hit pick-n-pull, located in arlington, lynnwood, and tacoma. they usually have a pretty decent selection
Old 12-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Post Fiend

GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.
That's an hour away from me so it might not be worth going all that way for some parts haha. Oh well there are plenty around here.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Senior User

The Peddler is starting off with a positive reputation.
Can one of you guys that's close to this place look at a couple drivers side doors for me, when you're there next? I need a replacement for my project, and before I make the trip from Olympia, I want to know it's worth it if possible. Thanks! Looking for something that's pretty-much rust-free, and minimal damage.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Senior User

stromburg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.stromburg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I will look next time i go there and take some pics
Old 01-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Senior User

The Peddler is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Strom, but I found the door I needed. A complete door from a '73 with West Coast tow mirror, nice glass and regulator for $80.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Posting Guru

oddfordjunkie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Smile

Peddler, NW posts all the parts vehicles on Craigslist. If you see something you really need I could grab it for you cause I drive my wife to Olympia every Thursday for her Grad program at Evergreen . Not sure how the PM thing on here works but if you're going to the Chapter meet Saturday I will exchange numbers with you.

Besides, I'm always bored in Olympia with nothing to do, wouldn't mind tinkering on a truck if you want a hangout buddy.