6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Old 04-18-2019, 06:02 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 6,958 Likes on 2,187 Posts
Good as new Jon!

Happy Thursday guys!

Old 04-18-2019, 09:26 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,942 Likes on 1,578 Posts
Originally Posted by Iowa Ford
Roy, don't throw the 38"s away ;0
..... I won't.
I figure in six months I'll see if the 36" waist sticks.........

Old 04-18-2019, 09:45 AM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,599 Likes on 1,639 Posts
Good morning, deplorables!!!!!! Happy Thursday...(Saturday #4)
Beautiful day in store for sunny AZ.......80*F, light breeze, clear skies!!
Have a great one. Later

Old 04-18-2019, 12:48 PM
RIPbiker13
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Painted Horse
Rip, We drove across I-80 SLC to Witchita and then south to Oklahoma City. My daughter and Son-in-Law are doing their residency there.
They drove across I-10 to avoid the storms last week, So he wanted a different route.for the trip home.
I take that same route lolz. The toll roads are for the birds though.
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
Stopped at North40 today after my diabetic class........
Got a new pair of Carhart Jeans...... I am tired of my jeans being way too big..... remember, I lost 31 lbs during the back problem. Too much pain to eat. I went from a 38" waist to 36" waist and they are not tight........
Hmmm, sounds fancy, Mr. Fancy Pants.
I could stand to loose that weight, Not sure I want to endure the back problems to do it,.

I did get in the shop today and swapped put the front bumper.
They had a 2019 truck that they were pulling the front bumper off and installing a Fusion or some other aftermarket bumper.So we stole a lot of parts off it, Brackets, Fog light etc.

Looks great! Now, why did you need it?
Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Good as new Jon!

Happy Thursday guys!
Andre, I wish I shared your enthusiasm, but tomorrow I'm off and I'm gonna do stuff that isn't work, at least, not work stuff work.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:07 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts
Chris.

Chris, I hope this helps. This was a little before you started posting.
Explored Capital Reef National Park over the weekend, When got there Thursday, There was 5" of snow. It had rained really hard and turned to snow. Dirt roads were a mess. So we didn't dare pull the trailers very far off the pavement. Stiff wind and cold temps didn't let us spend much time around the camp fire.

Got up Friday morning and did a ride up into Water Pocket. Very rough country and good challenge for the horses. I was coming down with some kind of head cold/sore throat andf coughing. So I crawled in my trailer and slept most of the afternoon while the others road. Had a good steak dinner and with 3-4 hours of extra sleep was feeling a little better. Rode up Pleasant Creek Saturday. Great ride and felt good most of the day. Started feeling bad the last hour or so of the ride. So drove home Saturday night.

I drove home on I-15. It is a two lane in each direction until Spanish Fork where Hiway 6 merges and the on ramp from Spanish Fork also merges. I was in the slow lane of I-15, But as the other lanes merge, The left lane becomes an HOV lane and the second lane from left becomes the fast lane and the 3 new lanes all show up on the right. So with out changing lanes I went from being in the slow far right lane to being in the fast lane. I immediately had traffic trying to pass me as I was driving about 70 and people want to go 80. So I decided I better merge over to the right and get out of the faster lanes. People were coming up behind and quickly changing lanes to my right and flying by, So I was looking for space to get over. A white truck came and saw a gap behind him and signaled and moved over. Bump Bump, What the heck. Northing was in my mirror or anything I could see out the window., Turns out the truck was pulling a flatbed trailer and I snagged my front bumper on the rear of his trailer. Dang it! He kept right on going at 80 mph, probably didn't even feel me tapping him. I took the next exit and to check out what I had done. Ruined my bumper. I guess that I'm lucky that is all I did at 70 mph.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:10 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
They are making it a little harder to find old stuff and bring it back up

Old 04-18-2019, 08:13 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Pretty quiet on here today guys.
I'm waiting on weather to cooperate before things get nuts.
Have a nice evening guys

Old 04-18-2019, 08:22 PM
ExxWhy
Logistics Pro
Received 2,079 Likes on 555 Posts
Road trip to Raleigh, NC with the youngest. Borrowed the wife's new car, enjoying the trip! She has a job interview tomorrow and we looked at some apartments. She's finishing up RN school and really wants to move here. Nice area, I think she will like it here. Too much traffic to suit me, but I am a recluse.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:22 PM
RIPbiker13
Senior User
They are making it a little harder to find old stuff and bring it back up
Tha k you for taking the time to find it. I appreciate it. I've been waiting around all day waiting for someone to come back.

My tummy hurts...

Old 04-18-2019, 11:34 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Pretty quiet on here today guys.
I'm waiting on weather to cooperate before things get nuts.
Have a nice evening guys
Take a road trip........ I'll put you to work!!

Old 04-18-2019, 11:35 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by ExxWhy
Road trip to Raleigh, NC with the youngest. Borrowed the wife's new car, enjoying the trip! She has a job interview tomorrow and we looked at some apartments. She's finishing up RN school and really wants to move here. Nice area, I think she will like it here. Too much traffic to suit me, but I am a recluse.
That can be a nice area.......

Maine would be better........

Old 04-19-2019, 06:02 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 6,958 Likes on 2,187 Posts
Happy GOOD Friday guys!

Glad Eric took the new ride on a road trip! I'll bet that is a fun trip. Good luck getting hunting for an apartment and her landing a good job. I hope she finds a nice place and she gets that job!

Tim, We are supposed to start getting nice weather Saturday. I'm guessing yours will be there today. Good luck getting the fields dry and you in there working them.

Chris waiting on people sucks. Our fridge went out and I had to wait on them to show up Monday to look at it. Then Wednesday waiting for a part that never showed and again Thursday. Finally fixed. Sorry your tummy hurt...hopefully it feels better today

On Tuesday, one of my close friends mother passed away. It was not unexpected, but it always happens sooner than you think. Yesterday another close friends father passed away. It's been a rough week for them. I've been trying to keep their spirits up, but it's tough on them. Hug your loved ones. Don't let them assume you care about them

Old 04-19-2019, 07:59 AM
RIPbiker13
Senior User
Happy Friday!

Tummy still hurts. I can only assume it's the physical manifestation of the incredible stress I've been under with work. Ironically, this is why I don't drink much, the stress. I see too many go down a dark path using alcohol as a crutch.

Losing family is hard, the hardest. Good advice Andre, never let them assume. Never take them for granted, a car crash can change your life in an instant, whether you were in it or not. Being sick and knowing doesn't ease that pain.

On to positive things. Loading up the old truck and taking it to scrap. I need to punch a hole in the fuel tank and remove the drive shaft. Might be able to use it in my own truck. Took the tailgate and will build a bench for my front yard.

Still can't help but think m diesel is overkill for most of what I do. I'll think different when I get more granite and bring the heavy equipment back.

First, coffee. Won't help my stomach but might help my mind.

Old 04-19-2019, 08:06 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,502 Likes on 1,384 Posts
Good morning truckers! TGIF

Chris, Nothing wrong with a little overkill on my book!

Old 04-19-2019, 08:26 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Howdy Guys........
Good coffee and some slack time before I tackle the chore list.......

Remember REAL Trucks do not have spark plugs........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most