This is prolly a 1 page thread at most - Page 4914 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Old 02-15-2019, 03:53 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
That sounds like a clear plan! That's great news Sailor!

Old 02-15-2019, 04:38 PM
92F350CC
Posting Guru
92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future
That's great news! The worst part of any medical episode is that period where you don't know what the hell is going on.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:29 PM
Painted Horse
Postmaster
Painted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant future
Good luck Roy, Hope you can stay comfortable until Thursday

Warm before the storm here today. Strong winds but temps got up to mid 50's Supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow.
As warm as it has been today, Ill bet nothing sticks tonight and will melt off as fast as it falls. But temps are supposed to get and stay cold all next week.

Wife is still in Germany, So I'm batching it. Whats for dinner,, let see Pizza or Bacon or ?

Old 02-15-2019, 06:59 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Howdy Roy n all,
I'm so sore from dealing with the snow up here & its still snowing now

Old 02-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Howdy to all ye fine folks......

I got home ....... I thought Heidi and Kimber were going to kill me...... They were so excited.... I felt Loved.......
Settled in ...... Lynn got a shower chair. So very nice to take a shower. I am starting to get some timeonline. The pain is ok....I have to stay quiet and all is well. Move around and the pain quickly starts to increase...

It is nice to be home....

Thursday is surgery day

Old 02-15-2019, 09:01 PM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Sounds good Roy! Glad to have you back online!

Old 02-15-2019, 09:54 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Glad you have a plan Roy! Prayers for a successful fix!!

Old 02-15-2019, 10:21 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Howdy Gang!

Roy, I'm glad there is a plan in place to get you fixed, and glad that you are back home. It's great that Lynn is taking such good care of you. Time for you to start listening when your body starts talking to you! (You too Desert Don!)

Jon, Bacon+Pizza!!!!

All you guys talking about snow make me laugh and a little jealous. Last Friday, I had to mow, as the weeds were really starting to annoy me. The yard is still super saturated, so mowing was a careful dance to ensure not getting stuck too often. Anyway, it was 37 and sleeting the entire time I was mowing. Today, it was overcast and 80. Oh well..

Have a great evening all. I have more catching up to do.

Old 02-16-2019, 10:00 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
Howdy Gang!

Roy, I'm glad there is a plan in place to get you fixed, and glad that you are back home. It's great that Lynn is taking such good care of you. Time for you to start listening when your body starts talking to you! (You too Desert Don!)

Jon, Bacon+Pizza!!!!

All you guys talking about snow make me laugh and a little jealous. Last Friday, I had to mow, as the weeds were really starting to annoy me. The yard is still super saturated, so mowing was a careful dance to ensure not getting stuck too often. Anyway, it was 37 and sleeting the entire time I was mowing. Today, it was overcast and 80. Oh well..

Have a great evening all. I have more catching up to do.
Doug....... Your weather is designed in Hell.......

I am setting in the living room watching the snow falling....... in the last few days we have received 10 Plus inches of snow.
I now have to hire someone to clear the snow........

Old 02-16-2019, 10:19 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
This back problem has been brewing since 1980......... A bunch of back and neck damage from a accident in in the Navy. Over the years problems have come and gone....... 1994 big problems with my neck.... Neurosurgeon recommended living with it. It was such a mess the surgeon felt it was not wise to operate. Over time it changed and the pain has mostly gone away.....other symptoms come and go. This back problem has shown itself in many ways.....Now, this huge pain explosion has demanded action. There are many areas of damage in my back...... as time continues, there are going to be more fun times.........

Old 02-16-2019, 04:00 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Doug....... Your weather is designed in Hell.......

I am setting in the living room watching the snow falling....... in the last few days we have received 10 Plus inches of snow.
I now have to hire someone to clear the snow and finish the garage........
Fixed it for you!

So, if the ongoing back issues are the result of an accident in the Navy, is the VA "taking care" of you, or are you having to handle this on your own? As much as I hate the idea of the VA handling anything medical related for me, this sounds like it could be expensive.

Old 02-16-2019, 08:00 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Fixed it for you!

So, if the ongoing back issues are the result of an accident in the Navy, is the VA "taking care" of you, or are you having to handle this on your own? As much as I hate the idea of the VA handling anything medical related for me, this sounds like it could be expensive.
My choice........ The VA would take care of all this, assuming I would live through their care. (This all is part of my disability rating.)

Since I am retired I can have Military health insurance, Tricare, take care of this. 20% copay up to a Max of $3,000 out of pocket.

Since I am 65 yrs old or higher........ I am required to sign up for medicare and pay for it.
So, Medicare is the 1st payor........then Tricare pays the rest. (Tricare is now called Tricare for Life). So, whatever the bill, it is paid through Medicare and Tricare for Life.

Old 02-16-2019, 10:10 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
My choice........ The VA would take care of all this, assuming I would live through their care. (This all is part of my disability rating.)

Since I am retired I can have Military health insurance, Tricare, take care of this. 20% copay up to a Max of $3,000 out of pocket.

Since I am 65 yrs old or higher........ I am required to sign up for medicare and pay for it.
So, Medicare is the 1st payor........then Tricare pays the rest. (Tricare is now called Tricare for Life). So, whatever the bill, it is paid through Medicare and Tricare for Life.
The times I had to wander the hallways at the local VA hospital many years ago were very depressing, and as with any other government bureaucracy, it took forever to get anything done, and the quality wasn't exactly stellar. I was hoping they were at least taking care of it for you, but not requiring you to use their hospitals or docs for your care.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:46 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
morning truckers

yo-yo smuggler

Attached Files
File Type: 3477821
3-13-1-jpg.3477821 (64.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-17-2019, 08:51 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
The times I had to wander the hallways at the local VA hospital many years ago were very depressing, and as with any other government bureaucracy, it took forever to get anything done, and the quality wasn't exactly stellar. I was hoping they were at least taking care of it for you, but not requiring you to use their hospitals or docs for your care.
If ya want VA to pay for it....... You go to the VA Facility. There are exceptions.....far and few between. I am happy being out of the VA "care" system.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: