This is prolly a 1 page thread at most - Page 4871 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Old 01-11-2019, 10:31 AM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Painted Horse View Post
Chad, I see that owners of Jeep/Ram are getting a check from Fiat to encourage them to get the software updates to fix the emission cheating on their diesel engines.
But it appears to be on the Ram 1500 and the jeeps. So not the heavy duty pickups.
I haven't heard that. I don't know anyone with a diesel GC or 1500. I'll have to do some research. Makes sense though. VW just got caught, lol.

https://autoweek.com/article/diesel/...nsation-owners

BaM! There it is...

Old 01-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Howdy my friends.........

More pictures on the Jolly Green thread..........

Old 01-11-2019, 03:28 PM
6leaker
Freshman User
6leaker has a good reputation on FTE.6leaker has a good reputation on FTE.
Looks like you have a fun weekend ahead of you!

Old 01-11-2019, 05:01 PM
ExxWhy
Postmaster
ExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputation
I'm liking the looks of this project Roy.

Old 01-11-2019, 05:41 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by 6leaker View Post
welcome to the one page thread!

Old 01-11-2019, 07:31 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
welcome to the one page thread!
And welcome to the FTE forum ......

Old 01-11-2019, 08:47 PM
Chad149
Deplorable
Chad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Painted Horse View Post
Chad, I see that owners of Jeep/Ram are getting a check from Fiat to encourage them to get the software updates to fix the emission cheating on their diesel engines.
But it appears to be on the Ram 1500 and the jeeps. So not the heavy duty pickups.
All of ours use that gross gasoline stuff... no free upgrades...err.... compensation for us.
Mercedes might be in the same boat. A big civil case was thrown out last year, but i know from reliable sources our engine calibrations weren't in compliance. Basically they were good far as what came out the pipe, but after a couple of software "patches" to please the EPA on diagnostic monitors (i.e. added processes to detect faults. Example: our early DEF equipped cars people figured out dumping water in the DEF tank would cause the mileage countdown to reset, but the ensuing CEL was not good enough) the big picture fell out.
They've launched a few software campaigns, but not sure if any fines will be accessed at this point. Due to lower production volume, I'm not expecting the fines to be nearly as large though.....

Old 01-11-2019, 09:38 PM
6leaker
Freshman User
Thanks guys! I've been wandering why this "prolly 1 page thread" has been going on for so long lol

Old 01-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Welcome young man....... The garage project has been going on for awhile and still has much work to be accomplished.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post18410484

Here is the start...... mess...... https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post18400201

Old 01-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by ExxWhy View Post
I'm liking the looks of this project Roy.
I am enjoying making progress on this long overdue project.......

Old 01-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Thanks guys! I've been wandering why this "prolly 1 page thread" has been going on for so long lol
Turned out that we are a bunch of great folks that take care of each other and do our best to do what is right. We love our country and support our constitution.

We have even traveled thousands of miles to gather together for a week of great fun......

Old 01-11-2019, 10:18 PM
6leaker
Freshman User
I've been part of the org back when I had my 6.0 and I miss the community we had there, unfortunately there's not many guys in the 6.7 forum there so I'm glad to see we have a community here!

Old 01-11-2019, 10:27 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
I've been part of the org back when I had my 6.0 and I miss the community we had there, unfortunately there's not many guys in the 6.7 forum there so I'm glad to see we have a community here!
Where is home.......
First name ??

Old 01-12-2019, 12:24 AM
6leaker
Freshman User
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Where is home.......
First name ??
Home is wherever I lay my head at night
I'm from Camano Island WA but my job has me traveling everywhere, I was gone for 8 months last year so home is just where they paycheck goes lol.

My birth name is Zach though most of my co-workers refer to me as "little *****" or "jack a$$". Anything is fine really.

Old 01-12-2019, 09:18 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Paw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to behold
Good morning everyone!

Welcome Zach to FTE and this perpetual thread that's going on. I'm on the Gulf Coast SW of New Orleans in the swamps!

Never had the pleasure to meet Roy in person but did meet his uncle once years ago!!

​​​​​​​

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: