6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Old 09-17-2018, 09:53 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,934 Likes on 1,574 Posts
Have fun Doug....... Thanks for stopping by.

I sure am glad to be living in a dry climate......

Old 09-18-2018, 02:25 AM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Evening Gents,
As usual, been awhile since I've been able to drop by. Hope everyone is doing great. I am currently in Windsor, Colorado on a job, been here almost a month. Beautiful country, no humidity but damn this is some seriously thin air....LOL
Again, hope everyone is doing well, hopefully things will slow down some for me and I can catch up a little more, just been really hectic.....

Old 09-18-2018, 06:19 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 6,928 Likes on 2,178 Posts
Good morning guys!

Mitch...great to hear from you! What the heck are you doing in Windsor for almost a month now! I'll bet your wife is itching to get you home! I hope you are headed that way soon

We headed up to a JV football game last night. Lightening and high winds/rain decided we shouldn't play a football game. It was a nice drive with Linda at least. Not sure if they will make it up or not.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:56 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Logistics Pro
Received 2,171 Likes on 679 Posts
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee
Mornin Gang. Looks like you all are doing well. There were some great pics and tales of fun adventures. There were also several great jokes!

We had a busy weekend here, and the humidity is ridiculous. I just spent some time installing my new tonneau, and I’m finally inside cooling off. I’ll go mow later on.

Have a a great day all.
Same here Doug...temps in the 96 to 98 degree range with high humidity. Dew point temps close to 80 which is crazy. Son in law is having fun working in Chanelview doing some welding on high dollar material. His 4th week over there and maybe 4 more to go. Hope the new truck is doing well.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:03 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Logistics Pro
Morning guys...took Goldilocks in for an oil change yesterday and had the fuel filters changed while I was at it. 15W-40 Motorcraft with MC filter. Crazy that they suggest changing fuel filters at 15K miles. They also wanted to sell me a new air filter for $97 bucks and I said no thanks...I'll order one on line and do it myself. Oil and filter change is not that bad but the other filters are crazy price wise.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:24 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,488 Likes on 1,379 Posts
Good morning guys,

Andre, Your right that doesn't sound like good football weather.

I didn't get as far as I was hoping on the Bronco, I but I did the rear suspension mocked up for the most part.

Name:  20180917_165508.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  2.68 MB
Name:  20180916_121026.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  3.45 MB

Old 09-18-2018, 09:19 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Logistics Pro
Looks good from the mock up fitting Tim...bet you can't wait to get it finished!

Old 09-18-2018, 09:47 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by RigTrash601
Evening Gents,
As usual, been awhile since I've been able to drop by. Hope everyone is doing great. I am currently in Windsor, Colorado on a job, been here almost a month. Beautiful country, no humidity but damn this is some seriously thin air....LOL
Again, hope everyone is doing well, hopefully things will slow down some for me and I can catch up a little more, just been really hectic.....
Great area Mitch..... enjoy !!

Old 09-18-2018, 09:55 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 6,928 Likes on 2,178 Posts
Bronco pics...so much awesomeness! Thanks Tim!!! it looks fantastic. It took me a while to comprehend the PVC for a minute! That's a good idea!

Old 09-18-2018, 12:18 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Howdy Gang.

Tim, the mock up looks good! That should be a stout setup once done in steel and welded up!

Mitch, glad you could drop by. Too bad you’re still stuck up there. They must’ve had a doozie of an issue with the drill, to keep you a month. Hopefully Ms Vicki isn’t too bored!

Andre, good call on not playing in that crap. Glad you and Linda had some cruising time together.

Swamp Don, the humidity had been tolerable lately, until this past weekend for some reason. The cloud cover all of last week even had the temps nice and low - 80’s for the daytime highs. I never did get around to mowing yesterday, so maybe tomorrow morning.

I had to hitch up the RV to Bear Too this morning to get my inspection for registration renewal. He towed nicely, but I can tell some differences between Bear One and Bear Too in that regard. The tow was only about 60 miles or so round trip, so it’s tough to really form a long term opinion on the differences.

Have a great day all.

Old 09-18-2018, 01:24 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Tim - I see the Bronco build is going along nicely.

Great to "see" you on here Mitch. Enjoy that thin, non humidity air. Winter is coming to Alaska. Fall is almost over.

This might be my last Ford, dealer up here is just awful and there is only one. (They bought out all the other Ford dealers in the entire state). So bad that they are not taking Ford Customer Service calls or calling them back. (Not even once). This isn't a huge issue, but it's a harbinger of things to come should I have a major issue and I just can't take that chance... At least this happened before my parents bought a Ford. They like my truck and they way it pulled their trailer.

Old 09-18-2018, 10:40 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by 2006lariat
Any regrets with the Ram/Cummins combo? Been looking at Rams a lot. The price is $10000 less than an equal ford.
You get what you pay for

Old 09-18-2018, 10:43 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts
Good evening guys.
I'm way behind, but could not resist ^^^^^^^
Got rained out and this is my first chance to get caught up.

Old 09-18-2018, 10:49 PM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Howdy Gang.

Tim, the mock up looks good! That should be a stout setup once done in steel and welded up!

Mitch, glad you could drop by. Too bad you’re still stuck up there. They must’ve had a doozie of an issue with the drill, to keep you a month. Hopefully Ms Vicki isn’t too bored!

Andre, good call on not playing in that crap. Glad you and Linda had some cruising time together.

Swamp Don, the humidity had been tolerable lately, until this past weekend for some reason. The cloud cover all of last week even had the temps nice and low - 80’s for the daytime highs. I never did get around to mowing yesterday, so maybe tomorrow morning.

I had to hitch up the RV to Bear Too this morning to get my inspection for registration renewal. He towed nicely, but I can tell some differences between Bear One and Bear Too in that regard. The tow was only about 60 miles or so round trip, so it’s tough to really form a long term opinion on the differences.

Have a great day all.
i'm actually up here cleaning out these horizontal wells after the frac operation is complete, and getting them online. Oh a it's been a bugger so far, i'm looking at mid October, if we don't encounter anymore issues, not real sure I can make it that long though......getting a little run down

Old 09-18-2018, 11:16 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Howdy Gang.

Have a great day all.

Is that "Bear Too" or "Bear Two".......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most