This is prolly a 1 page thread at most - Page 4767 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Old 09-14-2018, 12:26 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
All fixed up!
Name:  photo471.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  1.52 MB

Old 09-14-2018, 12:40 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
That was fast Andre. What brand did you say those are?

Old 09-14-2018, 01:41 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
That was fast Andre. What brand did you say those are?
These are Fox 2.0s

Old 09-14-2018, 03:15 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
These are Fox 2.0s
Ok. Thanks. Iíll have to check them out when the time comes.

Old 09-14-2018, 03:23 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
I've had stock, Bilstein, and Fox. Fox are unbelievably better. They are on both jeeps too!

Old 09-14-2018, 06:47 PM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Andre, It sound like a fun time your headed for on Sunday!

Roy, Have fun camping!

Don, Funny Joke!

Maria and I hit the water today for a little trout fishing. She caught the first and the biggest. We both limited out, only two fish each over 14 inches. We caught lots of smaller ones. No German Brown's!

Name:  20180914_114817.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  3.32 MB
Name:  20180914_122103.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  3.68 MB
Name:  20180914_122127.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  1.42 MB

Old 09-14-2018, 06:58 PM
Painted Horse
Posting Guru
Painted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant futurePainted Horse has a brilliant future
An oldie, but still a good joke.
A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal Democrat and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree.

As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited three hours before the doctor re-appeared.The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"

He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a Waste Treatment Facility.

And I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down.

Spent yesterday on the horses trying to see some fall colors. Very dry this year, Colors won't last.

After the ride, Ran down to the house I'm building for Heavy D of Diesel Brothers fame. We set the Suspended Slab for his garage floor. After spending most of the last 9 months of OSHA jobsite, It was interesting to watch these two men in tennis shoes hoping around on 12,000 lbs slabs of concrete and pushing them into place as they set the slabs.

My neighbor was complaining that at 10 pm it was too dry to bale hay, no humidity ( we are sitting at 15%) and 80į temps Went back out at 4am, Temps had dropped into the 40s and the dew was too wet to bale, What a fine line these farmers have to walk. I'm glad he takes that much care. Gives me great hay to feed the horses.

Hope Tims harvest is not that fussy.

Old 09-14-2018, 07:43 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
Andre, I installed the adjustable Ranchos last time, but once I got them wheee I wanted them, I never adjusted them again. Iím considering different options for next time.

Tim, very nice trout!

Jon, great joke! I bet itís refreshig to be off of a commercial job site for a while. Nice pics of the riding. My parents also work hay, so I understand the tribulation involved with when to cut, when to take, and when to bale.

My tonneau arrived earlier, so now Iím looking forward to getting it on - hopefully tomorrow or Sunday.

Enjoying a a relaxing evening with Jodi, just relaxing and goofing off for a change. Have a great weekend all.

Old 09-14-2018, 07:44 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
snip
Gerry, how’s things up there?

Have a great day all. Be thankful you don’t live in the Carolinas right now.
Doing great Doug, love my bus run, good kids from good homes,
I'm headed to a (all makes) truck show at The MBRP Garage tomorrow in Huntsville Ont, its only about 80 miles south
nice hot weather up here, I love it,

y'all have a great w/e ....... tak'air guys

Old 09-14-2018, 09:52 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Good evening guys
Andre, thanks for your words of appreciation, I have never heard anyone thank a farmer for producing food.
Don the monkeys were funny, hope the weather straightens up for you.
Nice pics Tim !
Jon, I loved the joke, Lots of truth to it. Great pics as usual ! The crop I'm harvesting is a little fickle, When it's fit, you go non stop till the dew sets in.
A small amount of dew makes the plant impossible to feed into the harvester. So you wait for it to dry enough the next day. rainy damp cloudy days are no go.
Ideal moisture of the bean is the moisture that they are traded at. 13 %. Wetter than 14% you get docked several ways. Less than 13% and you are just giving money away.
There are also several ways they are graded when sold. You want #1 yellow Soybeans to get the most pay.
Once the soybeans have dried down the first time and then get wet, they dry slowly and become very fragile. Very common to have several bushel per acre shatter loss
If you have an early frost, that's a whole new set of problems.
I intentionally plant an earlier maturing variety than most in this area, so there is less chance of bad weather when they get fit to harvest.
Things are going great yield wise and weather wise. Now you understand why the weather is so important to a farmer and why they always talk about it.
Back at it tomorrow

Old 09-14-2018, 10:17 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
Tim, that sounds complicated. Good thing you aren't just a pretty face.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:54 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Wow...... A bunch of reading. Thanks for the posts and photos.

We got out of Great Falls a little after 1300 hrs....... Arrived KOA Billings MT about 1730. Great trip, no problems....

Set up camp..... easy. Relax time.
Checked with my daughter in Norfolk/Virginia Beach Virginia. The storm turned out to be nothing in that area. Schools had shut down. the Naval station and Air Station when to minimum manning. All ships and aircraft left the area...... Turned out to be nothing.......

Good night guys........ Photos tomorrow.

Old 09-15-2018, 05:42 AM
bigredtruckmi
Post Fiend
bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.
Tim, I relate to city folks on the dew problem. Think of it as when mowing the yard when the dew comes down. Doesnít work very well..
also around here with right conditions we have white mold which takes the yield down a lot.

Old 09-15-2018, 05:59 AM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Morning! Joke time.
OLDER people have problems that you haven't even considered yet.

A 71-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, 'Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.'

The next day the 71-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, 'Well, doc, it's like this - first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.

We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing.'

The doctor was shocked. "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

Old 09-15-2018, 10:07 AM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Good jokes Jon and Monty!

Jon, Beautiful country you get to ride in!

Tim, Good luck with the harvest. Andre brought up a good point, we need to thank are farmers more then we do. So thank you!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: