6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 05:22 PM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,546 Likes on 1,415 Posts
Happy Sunday everyone. Taking it easy today 83° in the shade. Went to the beach, went swimming in very cold water. Came home cooked a couple of burgers on the grill and now just relaxing in the shade.

Old 05-28-2017, 06:52 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,155 Likes on 1,688 Posts
Tribute to Paul, time goes fast ......... 3 years already

Old 05-28-2017, 09:23 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts
Time sure does have a way of slippin by into the future....

Old 05-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,988 Likes on 1,595 Posts
Originally Posted by Iowa Ford
Take it easy Sailor ! You earned it
Howdy Tim......
Is the work load light right now...with all the planting done.....?

Hi Tim.......Were the burgers done Med with provolone cheese and onions.....

Enjoy a good day Gerry........

Old 05-28-2017, 09:35 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts
Yes Roy quite manageable right now
When do you head east ??

Old 05-28-2017, 09:47 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Iowa Ford
Yes Roy quite manageable right now
When do you head east ??
The plan is the 16th of June..........

North into Canada.....turn right......Stop and see John (56panelford)....then south into Vermont. Visit vermont and then New Hampshire before hitting Maine......

Old 05-28-2017, 10:49 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Spent the night at Darren's house. Thanks again Darren for having us. My kids enjoyed it a lot - and it appears Rayluca had fun too.

I emailed a picture that his wife took of us all to Darren - hopefully he will post it! It's gonna take me a bit to get to it.

In Minot, ND... Finally back in the L48... Wind has been bad since we left Alaska on May 25th - never had to deal with so much wind for such a long time. (like 3000 miles). Every time I've done the drive it's been different.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:48 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Good morning to all ye fine folks........

Old 05-29-2017, 09:34 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Howdy Gang, and happy Memorial day.

Monty, it's a good thing you figured out that grease was crap before you put in into your bearings!

Andre, at least he had the best training him. Now, it is up to him to make or break his career!

Tim (Iowa), even having the TT available for us to use will be nice. We will really enjoy getting it fixed up as time and money allow. I was really disappointed at how little attention and maintenance it has received in the last year or so.

Don, gorgeous pic! The scenery there is always amazing. Awesome joke too!

Tim Y, the Bronco is coming along nicely! Soon enough, a good body will be sitting on a good frame with a good engine and trans, and you'll be making that first start-up and test drive!

Eric, cool cars. I'm not sure I would fit in them, but I bet they are fun.

Dak, glad the journey is progressing so well, and you guys are safe. I bet the visit with Darren and his family was great!

Dave, even a broken watch is right twice a day! Must be nice to keep employment with such little accuracy expected or given.

Scott, good luck finding the belt. Hope you're not driving all over to find one. I also can't stand having it partially done. I prefer all or none in most cases. I feel your pain. Enjoy the camping!

Roy, good job with helping out around the church/school and thanks for the good word! I also don't enjoy competing with the drunks, but there were a few on the roads this morning while I was making my commute to work. Couple that with lots of lightning and wet roads, and it got a little sketchy now and then! Thank you for the reminder about what the meaning of Memorial Day is. Too often, well meaning people will misdirect it to living veterans.

Gerry, it really doesn't seem that long ago since Paul passed. I only wish I had come to the forum sooner to have enjoyed more conversations with him over the threads. Ideally he would still be with us, and it would've been great to have him at the G2G last year.

I got off of nights Friday morning, slept a few hours, the started a few chores. After mowing the lawn (the whole thing Scott), I hitched up Bear to the horse trailer and drug it over to the pasture gate and loaded up some stuff before Jodi came home from work. After she got home, we loaded up one of her horses and headed about 60 miles away to prepare for a horse show that she was going to be in on Saturday. We got the horse checked in and settled Friday evening, then went to dinner with a few of her friends, before heading back home. An early morning wake up Saturday, followed by repeating the drive 60 miles away, and then the day was spent at the horse show. I was Jodi's ranch hand/horse trainer/special assistant.

I bet you didn't realize you could get BOTH ends of a horse into a single picture! Jodi did well and enjoyed herself. Stewie (the horse) seemed to enjoy himself as well.

We brought the horse home Saturday evening and got everything unloaded and organized before bed. Sunday was grocery shopping and a few errands before meeting my brother and his family for lunch. It was a nice visit. More chores awaited us back at home, so we didn't goof off too much in town. Since I started my days this morning, last night was an early bedtime. Storms blowing through at 22:30 did NOT help my sleep at all, nor does a clock that goes off at 01:30 to get ready for work.

For those of you with the day off, I hope you enjoy it. For those who are on the road or are working today, I hope you stay safe.

Old 05-29-2017, 10:09 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 736 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Dakster
Spent the night at Darren's house. Thanks again Darren for having us. My kids enjoyed it a lot - and it appears Rayluca had fun too.

I emailed a picture that his wife took of us all to Darren - hopefully he will post it! It's gonna take me a bit to get to it.

In Minot, ND... Finally back in the L48... Wind has been bad since we left Alaska on May 25th - never had to deal with so much wind for such a long time. (like 3000 miles). Every time I've done the drive it's been different.
Howdy guy!

Dak, it was great to see you and the kids. Our guys had a lot of fun too. Raluca insisted on getting up early so she didn't miss anything.

I hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Here is the pic

Name:  IMG_1604_zpsucppke9n.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  253.7 KB

It was a bit sad to remember the anniversary of Paul's passing yesterday.

We baptized our Goddaughter Ella May which made us pretty happy

Name:  Resized_20170528_104418_zpsabhjcocv.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  428.3 KB

I am re tracing Dak's trip ... heading to fort st john. Should be in the air now but flight is delayed 3 hours. I am pretty sure a one hour flight getting delayed 3 hours could only happen to me.

Great pics everyone!!

Have a good week!!

Old 05-29-2017, 10:35 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Great pics Darren! Pretty baby.

Are you trying to say after the delay you could've driven it faster? Safe travels.

Old 05-29-2017, 03:05 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,038 Likes on 2,206 Posts
Happy Memorial Day to those that gave all defending this country I call home. We appreciate your service, sacrifice, and our freedom. We honor you every day, but pay special tribute today. Thank you...

P.S. It's done. Finally.

Attached Images      
Old 05-29-2017, 03:25 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,155 Likes on 1,688 Posts
Doug welcome back, good reading

Darren great pics & all

Savage looks great, I guess you're over due for a shower huh .......

Old 05-29-2017, 03:31 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,038 Likes on 2,206 Posts
Lol Gerry! For sure!

Old 05-29-2017, 03:32 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Happy Memorial Day to those that gave all defending this country I call home. We appreciate your service, sacrifice, and our freedom. We honor you every day, but pay special tribute today. Thank you...

P.S. It's done. Finally.
PRETTY........

Ya missed a grout line behind the throne to the right......

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most