Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Blue Oval Dismantlers - Master Parts For Sale Thread - Updated Daily

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 06:59 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue Oval Dismantlers - Master Parts For Sale Thread - Updated Daily

UPDATE 08-28-12:

Bunch Of complete grills from 61 to 78, most include buckets and turn signals and hardware, I have steel as well as aluminum, time to get these cleaned up and outta here to make room for my Unibody Project. Email me if you are interested I can get you a shipping quote and some pictures.

Cheers Mason

Here is some background on what we do. I will post the parts starting with the next reply. aka scroll down to see what I currently have.

Originally Posted by BlueOvalDismantlers
Hey Guys I have been working on this the past few months to turn what I was doing in my spare time into more of a full time business. This is a second business so it is intended to support itself I am not doing this to make money so prices will always be low. We only do Pre 97 parts for full size Trucks and Broncos.

It seems they merged my FTE account so this is the only one I have now (Formerly Socal73)

Anyway we are in the process of getting rolling but feel free to contact me for anything you might need we can ship anywhere at UPS's lowest rates and we are located on Southern California and source all of our vehicles from the southwest so that means no rust (ATTENTION RUST BELT GUYS!) I have late pick up from UPS so I can usually ship the same day before 4pm Pacific. Larger items I can ship freight (it's cheaper than you think) or are available for local pick up and or delivery in the Southern California Area.

Lastly if you are in the southwest and have an old full size truck or bronco let me know, we pay cash and we will come and get it.

Cheers Mason Perry

I will start a thread in classifieds that will be updated daily. I will post here when that thread is up and running.
<!-- / message -->

Old 07-30-2012, 07:00 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
New Parts Updated 07-30-12 If they are still posted they are still available. You can check out through my website or PM for more details.

Mason

Chrome 73-79 Gauge cluster, great shape, Odo cable and all wiring are perfect. screws are included.

15 bucks

78-79 Center grill insert, chrome color, all intact no cracks, screws included

30 bucks

73-77 Aluminum grill shell, this is hands down the best grill shell I have seen, there is one small scuff and dent and they are barely noticable. All the FORD letters are intact and on tight nothing is bent or loose. I am able to ship this ups. These are like 260 bucks from LMC for a repo! get the real thing for less than half that!

75 bucks

Old 07-30-2012, 07:00 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User

Flawless 79 hood with FORD emblems, no rust at all, no dents, no scratches

150 bucks

I have 4 3g alternators, these are the 130 amp ones that are a direct bolt on replacement for trucks that have the first generation alternators with a 7 inch spacing from bolt to bolt. These have internal fans, and an internal regulator, that means you run one wire to the positive side of the starter solenoid and one wire to the exciter wire. This is a great upgrade and eliminates A LOT of wiring. You can search FTE for write ups, I have done this twice and it has been excellent every time. All 4 of these have been bench tested and are good, they include the wiring harness on the regulator and the 175 amp MEGA fuse (normally 8 bucks at the autoparts store) to connect it to the solenoid.

75 bucks each, includes harness and MEGA fuse

68-72 Gauge Cluster, very clean, odometer hookup is perfect, all lights and wiring intact

25 bucks

80-86 Chrome Square bar grille, great shape, won't rust since it's chrome, no bends, looks great.

50 bucks

More Dentside stuff

I have a set of genuine LMC door inserts for 73-79 trucks, just opened box to take pictures, all mounting hardware is included, they retail for 129.95 at LMC website: http://www.lmctruck.com/features/fc/fcc1a.htm

75 bucks

Stock blue lap belts out of a 73 F250, good contition

5 bucks

Late 70's early 80's steering wheel with cruise control buttons, no cracks on rim, slight wear on wood grain.

50 bucks

Old 07-30-2012, 07:01 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
61-66 Stock Aluminum grill, immaculate, not a single scratch, ding or bend. It comes with headlight buckets and all associated springs and hardware. This can be shipped via UPS to a residential address.

100 bucks

Also from the same truck are the turn signals with aluminum housing, plugs are intact, nothing was cut, Wire harness is available as well.

20 bucks for the pair, screws included

Here is the wiring harness for both headlights, turn signals, and horn, it has the relay and all plugs, nothing was cut, goes from grill to firewall.

20 bucks

All this should be hitting the website later today, PM or email me if interested.

Cheers Mason

Old 07-31-2012, 10:15 AM
FordTruckaholic
New User
77 f350 cs spare tire door needed

I recently purchased a 77 F350 Camper Special single cab 9900 gvw. I'm in Ct. so there are very little good parts around here. I am looking for a spare tire door, green dash pad-door panels, rear slider, foctory steel inner radio bracket.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Riderman
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Are the door panals and grill shell still for sale? Home much to ship them to Virginia Beach?

Old 08-02-2012, 09:55 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Originally Posted by Riderman
Are the door panals and grill shell still for sale? Home much to ship them to Virginia Beach?

Yes they are still both available and If you pm or email me your zip code I can calculate the shipping and let you know.

And you are looking for the 73-77 grill shell correct? If so I also have black plastic grill inserts as well.

Mason

Old 08-02-2012, 11:22 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Updated some new items, they should hit the store tomorrow.

Mason

Old 08-03-2012, 09:27 PM
camperspecial65
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Message sent to you regarding 65 grille....

- cs65

Old 08-04-2012, 08:31 PM
JB78f150
Posting Guru
Got a 78 f250 Steering shaft? Need one the has the cv shaft in it. Mine is totally worn.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Rob Cuenin
Senior User
3 g alt

How much is the total of a real clean 3g alt shipped to 32909? thanks rob

Old 08-08-2012, 06:49 AM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
I nixed some posts in this thread. Please be concious of the guidelines in this section before posting:
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Announcements in Forum : Marketplace