General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Texas Dad beating molester ruled homicide

Old 06-19-2012, 03:04 PM
BIGGDADDYT
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Texas beating death of girl's alleged molester treated as a homicide | Fox News

I some how don't see this going to trial.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Slip ford man
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by BIGGDADDYT

What are you thinking, a plea deal?

Old 06-19-2012, 05:34 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't understand why the link is titled like it is...the article is titled: "Texas father won't face charges in alleged attacker's death".

Even if it did go to trial, I don't think there's a jury in the country that would convict the guy.

Old 06-19-2012, 06:06 PM
cmpd1781
Post Fiend
Such things are ALWAYS investigated as homicides. Doesn't speak to guilt or innocence by itself. The DA can always come back after the investigation and rule it 'justifiable homicide'. FWIW, police shootings are also investigated as 'homicides'........

Old 06-19-2012, 06:36 PM
first today
Postmaster

It is a shame his daughter had to experience that loser and witness a side of her father that he would not want her to see. I hope that the girl is young enough to overcome those sights and keep the bond with her father.

I think the man has, and will put himself through all the pain and second guessing of things he should have done before this. It truly sucks. I wish the father and daughter the best life possible.

Hopefully the outcome will be like this one on the sentencing. I was a kid when this happened and remember it all over the news.
Gary Plauche | Father Who Killed Alleged Abuser on TV Avoids Jail - Los Angeles Times

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6nDXS_HJg8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old 06-19-2012, 07:39 PM
ArdWrknTrk
pedant

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Homicide, by definition, is when one person is killed by another.
...Not really sure if sub-human scum should even be considered a person.

Personally I'd like to give the man a medal in appreciation of his accomplishment to rid the earth of this kind of predator.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
They reported on the news down here tonight that he wouldn't be charged.

Let this be a warning to the illegals. Come to Texas and ***** with our kids and we will kill you.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Now THAT

~ is why I want to move to Houston in a few years.

I can find nothing wrong in it - you have to look at the facts, and apparently they did.

Texas is a state where you don't have to be afraid to stand up for yourself!

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Old 06-20-2012, 06:25 AM
JWA
Fleet Owner
Received 1,386 Likes on 1,097 Posts
Personally I don't care what happens to anyone who molests any child---or tries to sexually force themselves on another for that matter. The dead guy, simply put is just one more blight on humanity whose passing isn't a loss to anyone. Sure his own family might disagree but perhaps his demise saves those minors as well?

Certainly the father and daughter both have potentially tough times adjusting to these events but I can't help thinking the daughter would come to realize her father was protecting her even though it went a bit far. The father might have a few misgivings about it ending as it did however perhaps knowing other children have now been spared something similar in another place, another time will be small consolation?

Put me on a jury for such an indictment and even if I was the lone holdout the accused in this sort of case wouldn't face further action----he's already suffered enough and repeating hasn't done anything all that terrible. Its a mostly unspoken thought among many of us but some people just need to leave this planet..........

Old 06-20-2012, 09:20 AM
19704X4F250
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk
...Not really sure if sub-human scum should even be considered a person.

Personally I'd like to give the man a medal in appreciation of his accomplishment to rid the earth of this kind of predator.
Originally Posted by JWA
Personally I don't care what happens to anyone who molests any child---or tries to sexually force themselves on another for that matter. The dead guy, simply put is just one more blight on humanity whose passing isn't a loss to anyone. Sure his own family might disagree but perhaps his demise saves those minors as well?

Certainly the father and daughter both have potentially tough times adjusting to these events but I can't help thinking the daughter would come to realize her father was protecting her even though it went a bit far. The father might have a few misgivings about it ending as it did however perhaps knowing other children have now been spared something similar in another place, another time will be small consolation?

Put me on a jury for such an indictment and even if I was the lone holdout the accused in this sort of case wouldn't face further action----he's already suffered enough and repeating hasn't done anything all that terrible. Its a mostly unspoken thought among many of us but some people just need to leave this planet..........
X2 On this, I agree wholeheartedly! I would probably do the same if it happened to my family. The bad guy is dead, so I hope they let the hero and his family live in peace.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
Father was aquitted of all charges. I think the courts are sending a messege.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGGDADDYT
You do know what "homicide" means, right?

Originally Posted by cmpd1781
Such things are ALWAYS investigated as homicides. Doesn't speak to guilt or innocence by itself. The DA can always come back after the investigation and rule it 'justifiable homicide'. FWIW, police shootings are also investigated as 'homicides'........
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk
Whether justifiable, accidental, or criminal, it doesn't matter, as already stated, all it means is the killing of one human by another human. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stewart

Old 06-20-2012, 10:34 PM
I6power
Posting Guru
I hope this little gal grows up and appreciates the father she has.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:54 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I hope (sincerely) that she is as STRONG as that man...

Old 06-23-2012, 12:22 AM
lariat97
Post Fiend
My next move will be to east Texas. We plan to live in La as long as our parents are living to enjoy their company & help them. Then its Texas for my retirement home. Texas is like a different country. You still have the right to be safe in your home & anywhere you travel.The Castle Doctrine should be the law everywhere

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Texas Dad beating molester ruled homicide