Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L) Diesel Topics Only

Companies offering parts/performance parts for IDI Diesels

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 06:23 PM
fordtruckman838
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Avoid pensacola rebuilds. A buddy of mine bought a set of their injectors. 4 D codes 2 C codes a BB code, and a K code....... The nozzles on the D codes did not match, which tells me they just dump all of the nozzles and pintles together. He called them on it and they said that all they do is clean them. They said that their rebuilt pumps they "replace necessary parts" which in turn tells me that they are shoddily done.

On this note, I rebuilt my old injectors with a tester built from an hydraulic bottle jack. #4 stainless steel flat washers are the correct size for shims, I sanded them to smooth the edges and used them to adjust the pressure to 2300#

Originally Posted by 88beast
cant forget mel

diesel fuel injection turbo, Conestoga Diesel Injection injector fuel pump turbocharger willow street pa Willow Street, PA Home

i got my glow plugs cheap at diesel store.

also noticed pensacola's listing for the idi pump is a bit fishy looking, sounds like its a cheapo rebuild anyone else know if this is true?
FORD 6.9L - 7.3L :: REBUILT FUEL INJECTION PUMPS :: 6.9L and 7.3L Rebuilt Fuel Injection Pumps - Pensacola Fuel Injection | Worlds #1 Diesel Rebuilder