FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Reload this Page >

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 01-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Peace2Peep
Elder User
Peace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to behold

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section.

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you.

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

2nd Mods Note

Okay guys, I'm gonna make some changes to this thread. It's over three years old now and it's gathered a lot of dust.

From now on this thread will only show posts for the last three months, max. I'm gonna put it on a three month rolling schedule, so on the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest month will be deleted.

Stewart

5/20/2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-20-2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: To add Moderators note
Old 10-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Psyclopse
Posting Guru
Psyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to all
This may be a long shot, but... is there anyone in north-central Indiana (or someone willing to travel) that needs a pair of early-99 5.4 BARE HEADS? They came off an E-99 F250.

Again, these are BARE with the exception that they come with the cam caps and bolts. They have been cleaned up and ran through a heated spray cleaner, so you won't get dirty handling them without gloves. The only issue with them is that you'll have to remove a few broken exhaust studs.

FREE to whoever is willing to come to Kokomo, IN and get them, because I don't have time to deal with shipping them.

Also have:
A pair of mostly-clean valve covers that came off these heads. ALSO FREE
A not-cleaned-up aluminum intake, but the plastic deal on the bottom is broken. ALSO FREE

Old 10-15-2018, 10:36 PM
timf150
Posting Guru
timf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant futuretimf150 has a brilliant future
Just want to give a BIG thanks to squirrel13 for sending me the one leaf out of his old Excursion spring pack that I needed. One of the reasons FTE is one of the best forums on the web. Now I just need to carve out time to pull my springs out and replace the broken leaf.

Tim M

Old 10-16-2018, 07:25 AM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by timf150 View Post
Just want to give a BIG thanks to squirrel13 for sending me the one leaf out of his old Excursion spring pack that I needed. One of the reasons FTE is one of the best forums on the web. Now I just need to carve out time to pull my springs out and replace the broken leaf.

Tim M
Definitely a “Squirrel13rep”able action, give ‘em up guys.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Essayon
New User
Essayon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Paddle mirrors free to a good home. 05 Ex with arrows.

Old 11-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Ac/dr
New User
Ac/dr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Iíll take em

Originally Posted by Essayon View Post
Paddle mirrors free to a good home. 05 Ex with arrows.
Originally Posted by Essayon View Post