FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Reload this Page > FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)
Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 04-13-2018, 07:31 PM
seijirou
Elder User
seijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by unleashd View Post
Cleaning out the garage

- 05+ model head lights from a 06 F250. These have the silver color surrounds, not the Harley style black trim. Bought for a LED projector retrofit project. Never got around to this.
- Gates 22433 Upper Radiator Hose - New in the box. Never got around to install this.
- Dorman 603-171 Windshield washer fluid reservoir - New in the box. Bought to fix a leaking unit, Problem was a broken connecting hose. Never installed on EX.
- Stock Leaf Springs from 2000 EX - Come and get it. I am not shipping these suckers
- door sill plates - all 4 doors Look like these

Please send a PM as I may not be on this board as often as I used to be
Mike just pointed me to this thread, I'm looking for stock excursion springs if they're not spoken for and said he'd pick them up.

Old 04-14-2018, 01:39 AM
Vanniek71
Junior User
Vanniek71 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
14x2.0 Lug nuts - 2 types

I got these with a set of wheels I bought, but my Excursion is a 14x1.5.

27 Standard type lug nuts (beveled) 14x 2.0

22 Gorilla lug nuts 14x2.0

Just cover shipping ~$7-8 and they are free to a good home.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:53 PM
n3wpv
Junior User
n3wpv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.n3wpv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have an original set of towing mirrors from my 03 XLT. There is nothing wrong with the glass. The driver's side housing has some scuff marks as seen in the photos. The passenger side housing is cracked but holding up with duct tape. Pay shipping from 45424 and they're yours. Local pickup also available.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:09 PM
unleashd
Elder User
unleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by seijirou View Post
Mike just pointed me to this thread, I'm looking for stock excursion springs if they're not spoken for and said he'd pick them up.
Donald,
You can have them I'll put them away for Mike to pick up. I have the shackles for the front. You will need some new bolts and also bushings for all the eyelets.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:52 PM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)
Tylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputation
[QUOTE=Magnolia Tom;17913488]Cleaned out my garage and found some spare parts. Free to anyone that needs or wants them. Just pay the shipping

I have a steering wheel in tan. Not the best condition but useable
/QUOTE]
I'd like to take that steering wheel off your hands if still available. sending a PM

Old 04-17-2018, 09:12 PM
Pirublues
Freshman User
Pirublues is starting off with a positive reputation.
Donald,
You can have them I'll put them away for Mike to pick up. I have the shackles for the front. You will need some new bolts and also bushings for all the eyelets.
What else do you have? I'm in cibolo

Old 04-17-2018, 09:42 PM
unleashd
Elder User
unleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to beholdunleashd is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Pirublues View Post
What else do you have? I'm in cibolo
Nothing really much that I'd give away for free. I have a few things that I'd sell. PM me and I can let you know.

Old 04-17-2018, 09:47 PM
unleashd
Elder User
- 05+ model head lights from a 06 F250. These have the silver color surrounds, not the Harley style black trim. Bought for a LED projector retrofit project. Never got around to this. Claimed by Jamie
-
Gates 22433 Upper Radiator Hose Gates 22433 Upper Radiator Hose
- New in the box. Never got around to install this.
Claimed by Matt
-
Dorman 603-171 Windshield washer fluid reservoir Dorman 603-171 Windshield washer fluid reservoir
- New in the box. Bought to fix a leaking unit, Problem was a broken connecting hose. Never installed on EX.
Claimed by Matt
- Stock Leaf Springs from 2000 EX - Come and get it. I am not shipping these suckers Claimed by Donald
- door sill plates - all 4 doors Look like these Claimed by Mac

Old 04-18-2018, 06:26 AM
Buckethead121690
New User
Buckethead121690 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by n3wpv View Post
I have an original set of towing mirrors from my 03 XLT. There is nothing wrong with the glass. The driver's side housing has some scuff marks as seen in the photos. The passenger side housing is cracked but holding up with duct tape. Pay shipping from 45424 and they're yours. Local pickup also available.

​​​​​​IF these are still available I'll take them

Old 04-18-2018, 06:33 AM
Buckethead121690
New User
Buckethead121690 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by n3wpv View Post

If you still have the mirrors I'll take them what's the shipping to 49424

Old 04-20-2018, 03:44 AM
seijirou
Elder User
seijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to behold
Donald,
Thank you sir!