Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best of the broncos?

Old 04-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Big_Rob
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chamblizi
15 not bade i still can't get the signature photo to work.
Upload button... then the pic should appear in the "your current signature picture" at the bottom, then "Click" """Insert Signature Picture""" link next to the picture.

Then in your "edit picture" windown you should see >> >[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<<<THIS p it. below and above etc. links, text, put you Then pic. your is <>
Now click "preview" button at the bottom.

Note*** I think you will see your sig on "New" posts you do and not on already existing posts..

Old 04-19-2012, 07:35 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Big_Rob
Upload button... then the pic should appear in the "your current signature picture" at the bottom, then "Click" """Insert Signature Picture""" link next to the picture.

Then in your "edit picture" windown you should see >> >[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<<<this p="" it.="" below="" and="" above="" etc.="" links,="" text,="" put="" you="" then="" pic.="" your="" is="" <="">
Now click "preview" button at the bottom.

Note*** I think you will see your sig on "New" posts you do and not on already existing posts..

Got it !
</this>

Old 04-20-2012, 01:31 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Ya, i haven't applied at many places yet and still have my very part time job at the local Chevron. I am not super concerned with it just yet, after my trip to the east coast i can start the dirty work. I just got contacted by a fellow FTE member with an aluminum intake from Edlebrock that is from a 400 and says he would sell it to me so i might not have to look far at all

As for my sig, i wish i could do more than one picture cause that little laughing smiley thing counts as my one picture. That means i can't put TGM down there. Oh well.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:41 AM
chamblizi
Senior User
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans
Ya, i haven't applied at many places yet and still have my very part time job at the local Chevron. I am not super concerned with it just yet, after my trip to the east coast i can start the dirty work. I just got contacted by a fellow FTE member with an aluminum intake from Edlebrock that is from a 400 and says he would sell it to me so i might not have to look far at all

As for my sig, i wish i could do more than one picture cause that little laughing smiley thing counts as my one picture. That means i can't put TGM down there. Oh well.

Forums sellers are really helpful they pop up like yahoo spamm in the inbox only difference is the message from them is wanted lol

Old 04-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Raleigh1
Elder User

Nevermind......ghey

Old 04-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Raleigh1
Elder User
No IMG code for sigs, dumb!

Old 04-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Boss351Bronco88
Senior User
I suppose I am one of the Odd ones out. In that I love the 87-91 "Bricknose" trucks. The funny thing is until I bought my 88, I hated them lol. But it was a southern Bronco, clean, 351w, C6, and only 49k original miles for only $1000.00...I could live with its looks. Found out later that the factory 3.55 posi were swapped out for 4.10s. She needed alot of work though, PO tried and failed a carb conversion...and trashed the wiring harness to the point where it was easier and cheap fix what did and finish it right.

Now she's sporting a built 358w, built C6, 8.5-9mpg lol...but Shes fast. Its fun humbling Hemis and LS's...and the random "Tough-Guy" in a K5 Blazer

I agree that 78/79s look great topless, But I think my 88 doesnt look to bad here topless

And she doesnt mind gettin' a 'lil dirty too

Doesnt look to bad for a $1000.00 Bronco

And I side with Grey on either going with the 300 or 351w(80-96) or the 400M(78/79). The Big-Six is probably the best choice all-around, low end power, reliability, mpg...It just wont be setting any acceleration records lol. Or just skip the 302 all together and go for the 351w(80-96) or the 400M(78/79) Gas mileage will suffer. But they are both excellnt motors...I love my 351w.

And on the BIIs...Dont write them off as junk. Yes they have their issues, The 2.9 are known for eating heads/headgaskets. But I had a friend and his 2.9 in his Ranger would not die, run into,thru and over things, run veicles into and on it. He ended up jumping it and collasped the cab and broke the frame...and she was still ticking. The 4.0L v6 is the punched out and revised version, and drops in nicely. they can still have head issues. but also there are 302/351 swap kits. The A4LD trans was fine until you start to abuse it. you can build it or swap it. Front Axles were Dana 28s and 35s the 35s are stronger, but just like Jeeps...throw tires 35s or bigger they become a ticking time-bomb.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:15 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Originally Posted by Raleigh1
No IMG code for sigs, dumb!

what?......

Old 04-20-2012, 03:18 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
Originally Posted by Boss351Bronco88
I suppose I am one of the Odd ones out. In that I love the 87-91 "Bricknose" trucks. The funny thing is until I bought my 88, I hated them lol. But it was a southern Bronco, clean, 351w, C6, and only 49k original miles for only $1000.00...I could live with its looks. Found out later that the factory 3.55 posi were swapped out for 4.10s. She needed alot of work though, PO tried and failed a carb conversion...and trashed the wiring harness to the point where it was easier and cheap fix what did and finish it right.

Now she's sporting a built 358w, built C6, 8.5-9mpg lol...but Shes fast. Its fun humbling Hemis and LS's...and the random "Tough-Guy" in a K5 Blazer

I agree that 78/79s look great topless, But I think my 88 doesnt look to bad here topless

And she doesnt mind gettin' a 'lil dirty too

Doesnt look to bad for a $1000.00 Bronco

And I side with Grey on either going with the 300 or 351w(80-96) or the 400M(78/79). The Big-Six is probably the best choice all-around, low end power, reliability, mpg...It just wont be setting any acceleration records lol. Or just skip the 302 all together and go for the 351w(80-96) or the 400M(78/79) Gas mileage will suffer. But they are both excellnt motors...I love my 351w.

And on the BIIs...Dont write them off as junk. Yes they have their issues, The 2.9 are known for eating heads/headgaskets. But I had a friend and his 2.9 in his Ranger would not die, run into,thru and over things, run veicles into and on it. He ended up jumping it and collasped the cab and broke the frame...and she was still ticking. The 4.0L v6 is the punched out and revised version, and drops in nicely. they can still have head issues. but also there are 302/351 swap kits. The A4LD trans was fine until you start to abuse it. you can build it or swap it. Front Axles were Dana 28s and 35s the 35s are stronger, but just like Jeeps...throw tires 35s or bigger they become a ticking time-bomb.

which yea has the 300 in it... I will take that first.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:26 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
I find most all broncos look great topless, and Boss351Bronco88 isn't an odd man out, there are others that like it. Hell had i found yours for a grand i probably would have gotten it too. I just prefer older vehicles. Gives me something to play with and when it breaks it isn't way over my mechanic level to fix. For instance, i am about to take on the saginaw swap challenge. Just bought a pump from my local junkyard to swap in. I just have to get new lines and figure out the bracket situation. Some things i still feel i can't do like my brakes or most of the steering stuff but i will get there eventually. I just have to do slightly less difficult stuff first.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 PM
chamblizi
Senior User
I find most all broncos look great topless, and Boss351Bronco88 isn't an odd man out, there are others that like it. Hell had i found yours for a grand i probably would have gotten it too. I just prefer older vehicles. Gives me something to play with and when it breaks it isn't way over my mechanic level to fix. For instance, i am about to take on the saginaw swap challenge. Just bought a pump from my local junkyard to swap in. I just have to get new lines and figure out the bracket situation. Some things i still feel i can't do like my brakes or most of the steering stuff but i will get there eventually. I just have to do slightly less difficult stuff first.

right now i am fighting with my ranchero not having a coupler rubber ring i have to sand the cap bolts off in order to put new ones in.