New Cargo organizer? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

2009 - 2014 F150 Discuss the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Cargo organizer?

Old 04-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Posting Guru

flixden has a good reputation on FTE.flixden has a good reputation on FTE.flixden has a good reputation on FTE.
New Cargo organizer?

Hey all!

Is that thing new? Never heard if it, just found it by accident. What do you all think? Looks good to me!

Cargo Organizer SuperCrew - For Use With or Without Subwoofer | The Official Site for Ford Custom Accessories

Old 04-13-2012, 02:14 AM
Elder User

j.grif has a very good reputation on FTE.j.grif has a very good reputation on FTE.j.grif has a very good reputation on FTE.j.grif has a very good reputation on FTE.
Does that also fit the supercab or is that a supercrew thing only?
Old 04-13-2012, 06:43 AM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
The Scab's jack and funnel are under the passenger side rear seat. There may be another product out there for us.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Senior User

BMWBig6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
It's been available for a while now. Doesn't interest me (looks like a new noise/rattle generator depending on what you stow in it.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Post Fiend

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by flixden View Post
Hey all!

Is that thing new? Never heard if it, just found it by accident. What do you all think? Looks good to me!

Cargo Organizer SuperCrew - For Use With or Without Subwoofer | The Official Site for Ford Custom Accessories

Flix, very similiar to the DU-HA products:
http://www.du-ha.com/20075_20076_200...079_20080.html

I've heard good things about them. Not sure about the factory offering though.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Freshman User

Froggman is starting off with a positive reputation.
You can get this on Ford's accessory website (www.accessories.ford.com). And yes, you can get this for the Supercab as well along with other nice goodies!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Senior User

Lady Fitzgerald is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Various versions have been around for awhile. It's a nice idea but is way overpriced for what you get. I could build my own version for considerably less, would be carpet lined to avoid rattling, and would also knock down flat so it could be stowed out of the way if one needed the entire floor space when the seats are up.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Posting Guru

flixden has a good reputation on FTE.flixden has a good reputation on FTE.flixden has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Various versions have been around for awhile. It's a nice idea but is way overpriced for what you get. I could build my own version for considerably less, would be carpet lined to avoid rattling, and would also knock down flat so it could be stowed out of the way if one needed the entire floor space when the seats are up.
Yeah, I actually thought about that. Where would I get matching carpet though ...
Old 04-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Yeah, I actually thought about that. Where would I get matching carpet though ...
If you can't get it from Ford, consider using a contrasting color, such as dark gray against a light gray floor and seat.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Postmaster

juneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud of
I've looked at those before. The problem is that my tool bags are too big to stuff under the seats regardless of the presence of one of those. I'm thinking about getting the legs to raise the rear seats up first and figuring it out from there.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Posting Guru

Legs to raise the rear seats?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Postmaster

juneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Legs to raise the rear seats?
These...LMI Welding Quality Metal Fabrication
Old 04-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneau76 View Post
I've looked at those before. The problem is that my tool bags are too big to stuff under the seats regardless of the presence of one of those. I'm thinking about getting the legs to raise the rear seats up first and figuring it out from there.
If all you want to store are tools, you might consider a cap like my Leer 100RCC with tool boxes on the sides(A.R.E. also makes a similar one). You can get them with just one large box, the box with a shelf, or the self with dividers. You can different configurations on each side, including a tool box on just one side.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
If all you want to store are tools, you might consider a cap like my Leer 100RCC with tool boxes on the sides(A.R.E. also makes a similar one). You can get them with just one large box, the box with a shelf, or the self with dividers. You can different configurations on each side, including a tool box on just one side.
Thanks for the advice. I only have three bags that I carry, so it isn't that many. It's just that the bags a a shade taller than the seat can clear.