Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: rbloodhound

Let's talk about a GTG

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 09:02 PM
fordpride
Post Fiend
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Maltesecross you have one more weekend filled now if you can make then c'mon.

If you click on the FTE member map in my sig you'll see we have ace member around N.O. Area

Old 03-22-2012, 08:17 AM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there you go now if everyone else can find a reason we got it made.
Originally Posted by maltesecross
I cant promiss anything for sure, but it sounds like a fun time. My weekends are filling up fast these days....

My brother in law just built a house in kentwood last yr. Dont get up there enuff to see em. Might be a good excuse to the wife to visit eh??

Old 03-22-2012, 09:21 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning all
Just posting in.
Johnny should ba able to send a mass pm out to the members with a invite to it and a link to this thread. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...t-a-gtg-2.html

I know that can be done, but how I dont know. I bet George not you George aka CD but the Moderator knows the ropes on that.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:06 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
Johnny knows the ropes, errrr what is required, and yes I can help.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Ok Folks, a good friend of mine, Berril, the owner of Skinneys (neighborhood watering hole) just stopped by and told me he would be more than glad to get us some entertainment for the " BIG"HOG WILD BLOW OUT, so if we get enough folks to show interest we can have another place to hang out and get down, they also serve some fine BBQ and other food stuff along with good cold adult beverages if you like!! So just post up and let us know, let's get this thing going WooWoo!!

Old 03-22-2012, 03:35 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tangi Cowboy
Ok Folks, a good friend of mine, Berril, the owner of Skinneys (neighborhood watering hole) just stopped by and told me he would be more than glad to get us some entertainment for the " BIG"HOG WILD BLOW OUT, so if we get enough folks to show interest we can have another place to hang out and get down, they also serve some fine BBQ and other food stuff along with good cold adult beverages if you like!! So just post up and let us know, let's get this thing going WooWoo!!
Hey Johnny.

What is the plan? What are you thinking of as far as an itinerary for this? Is this just a one day deal? What times and things like that.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Rick, everything kinda hinges on what my wife Karen tells me tonight when she gets home, I have to make sure she will be home Saturday the 28th of April, & then from there we will start getting ideas from all the FTE folks who are interested in coming up to join us , I tend to kinda get carried away and go wild, so I'm sure something will be going on Friday the 27th also, & maybe even over into Sunday, we will host the event spread out between the house and here at the store, and try to get some activities planned so everyone will have something that they like to do. I'm gonna need all the input from everyone so we can make this an event to remember.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Rock, I'm hopping you will be able to make it over from Texas, since you are our official designated honorary Louisiana Member and Map Coordinatotor, (thanks by the way for your help) you do a fine job on our member map
Originally Posted by DRRXR
Morning all
Just posting in.
Johnny should ba able to send a mass pm out to the members with a invite to it and a link to this thread. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...t-a-gtg-2.html

I know that can be done, but how I dont know. I bet George not you George aka CD but the Moderator knows the ropes on that.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:29 PM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Rock, I'm hopping you will be able to make it over from Texas, since you are our official designated honorary Louisiana Member and Map Coordinatotor, (thanks by the way for your help) you do a fine job on our member map
Thanks Johnny
You know my story on the dual membership I once had. Also if someone wants to start running that map I am okay with that-- Hint hint Johnny.

It all depends on whats happening. I could drag over the Texas CL with me - thats all a maybe. If you guys dont mind a little company.

I think of Lousiana as my second home. I dont know of many here in Texas that dont feel a close connection to Louisiana and the people there.
Very much appreciated.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Just got off the phone with Karen, the weekend of April 27,28,29, is open and ready to PARTY, so if it's alright with the rest of y'all, I hereby designate Saturday April 28th as an OFFICIAL Louisiana Chapter GTG, and motion to host it at Paris Flea Market in Kentwood, LA, I figure we'll start Friday evening for some folks, BUT, I need suggestions & HELP from any & all of you gals & guys out there, please post up any ideas you might have, & feel free to call or e-mail me at any time (tangicowboy@bellsouth.net) (cell 985-514-6696) thanks in advance for your help & support!!

Old 03-22-2012, 09:52 PM
fordpride
Post Fiend
Sweet let's party. Johnny I'll help and cook anything you need or want me too.

Old 03-25-2012, 01:54 PM
fordpride
Post Fiend
C'mon guys let's get it planed out

Old 03-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Mikey, I made arrangements for a concession wagon from Coca Cola, to be delivered on Friday the 27th, that will give us base to serve from and a centarl point, we'll put it out back to ice down all of the beverages, it also has electric plug ins and shelves and a ice cooler, heres a pic from when we had it before.
Originally Posted by fordpride
C'mon guys let's get it planed out

Attached Images  
Old 03-25-2012, 03:09 PM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Mikey, I made arrangements for a concession wagon from Coca Cola, to be delivered on Friday the 27th, that will give us base to serve from and a centarl point, we'll put it out back to ice down all of the beverages, it also has electric plug ins and shelves and a ice cooler, heres a pic from when we had it before.

Looks good Johnny
Does it have appliances?

Old 03-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Hey Rock, no it doesn't have appliances but, it has several plugs & all kinds of shelves, so it's easy to set up your crock pots & warmers, for the chili & melted cheese,& ETC, also the sevring counters are just the right height.
Originally Posted by DRRXR

Looks good Johnny
Does it have appliances?

Quick Reply: Let's talk about a GTG