1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are Broncos chick magnets?

Old 09-23-2012, 07:56 AM
ManfredVonRichtofen
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grusome...is it true there is nude coffee shops in yer state. While i was in oregon. Guys on my crew told me there were in WA but not in Oregon.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Encho
The Southernmost Mod
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Yeah... lately i've noticed something I really like about my Bronco: Whenever a lady gets out of the truck, I get to see their panties (it's probably because of the height and the shape of the seats). I guess the Bronco is a sexy truck .

Old 09-23-2012, 01:36 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Haha yeah we got em. People are still trying to get them shut down because they don't want their kids, who walk around town aimlessly, to see a few nude chicks. It isn't like they haven't seen it in school in health class.

Encho that is always a great perk of having a tall vehicle.

Old 09-23-2012, 02:00 PM
smokenchoken
Posting Guru
my brother in law attracted my sister...... and a lot of other attention back when he was in high school with his bronco (he still drives the bronco in the summer) 82 ford bronco 8" lift 35" tsl's it is a dark shade of purple with a white removable top he has a 450 hp 351 cleveland that him and his dad built when he still raced and had the $ to do it with..... it is a friggin beast it will go through places in 2wd that a chevy would die of fright just looking at lol..... most of our friends have chevy's and they are constantly getting stuck and then in the background you hear that cleveland fire up and all the chevy's know that they are about to get embarrassed and pulled out by a ford..... man i love the short wheel base look and wide stance and the fact that there is no place you can't take one.... next time i am at his house i will get pics of the beast....

Old 09-23-2012, 04:19 PM
ManfredVonRichtofen
Postmaster
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans
Haha yeah we got em. People are still trying to get them shut down because they don't want their kids, who walk around town aimlessly, to see a few nude chicks. It isn't like they haven't seen it in school in health class.

Encho that is always a great perk of having a tall vehicle.
Would u like busch or busch lite with your coffee?

Old 09-23-2012, 04:52 PM
NewEnglander
Laughing Gas
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by SemperBronco
GruesomeJeans.... I found myself in an endless search for bronco information, pictures, ideas, and anything bronco related. As I stumbled on to this very site and this very thread. The title captured my attention I finished reading the posts noticing that you were having the debate of wether your ride was one for the ladies or not. I thought I might attempt to bestow some of my experience upon you. I myself am not old just my mid twenties. I have however owned a bronco for more than ten years. Driving her through high school, college... Or at least the parties, and then throughout my time in the Marines. I can tell you that my bronco is indeed a chick magnate. Regardless of where I go in my daily life I think at least one person checks out my ride. She's a 1991 Ford Bronco she's all black with red interior she's all mine and when I drive her around I'm proud and cocky. Not everyone drives a Bronco, or has the opportunity to cruise around in a one. How could anyone understand the awesomeness the badassery that is the Bronco than those who drive them. My Bronco is nothing more than a small reflection of who I am. I keep her clean and squared away. I slowly transform her from stock to a customized ride. Not everyone likes my gas guzzling machine but when I head to the lake to camp or to a tailgate during any sporting event everyone wants to take my Bronco. There is no doubt that my Bronco pulls women in. If for nothing more than to go for a ride. 19 years old is a little harder to pull girls to an older machine, but if some 25 year old hottie wants to go on a ride take her on one. That's my advice even if she is a little older who knows maybe she's worth keeping around. She might even have a little sister. I wouldn't waste my time at a barista or Starbucks. Instead try the gym, sporting events, and definitely the college if your in school.
Im kinda glad this thread was brought back hah! I will say though even at the party at my house last night my bronco was brought up and not even by me. Everyone loves them they are the badist (yup I made that word up) *** suvs of all. I always hear people sh!#t on fords but no one can ever sh!#t on a bronco. My town is like known for every highschool kid to have their first car to be a mustang. fox body or just a mid 90's. The Bronco is the mustang of trucks. Not cause its fast but because its cool as f$%^ and not alot of people have them. Everyone wants to ride in it when I take the top of mine. In my opinion its the best first vehicle

Make her loud and jack her up

Old 09-24-2012, 02:10 AM
SemperBronco
New User
Party on Wayne party on Garth!

These rides are great. I need to get a pic posted. Mine is nothing too crazy pretty much stock except the wheels and tires. I just bought seats from bronco graveyard. I'm about to lift it 4" and rebuild the engine/tranny. Then add a roll bar and soft top. I think I've made up my mind on my bumpers when I saw bronco air for the first time 2-3 years ago. my goal is to have this done by spring. Just in time for summer!

Old 09-24-2012, 04:54 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by NewEnglander
Im kinda glad this thread was brought back hah! I will say though even at the party at my house last night my bronco was brought up and not even by me. Everyone loves them they are the badist (yup I made that word up) *** suvs of all. I always hear people sh!#t on fords but no one can ever sh!#t on a bronco. My town is like known for every highschool kid to have their first car to be a mustang. fox body or just a mid 90's. The Bronco is the mustang of trucks. Not cause its fast but because its cool as f$%^ and not alot of people have them. Everyone wants to ride in it when I take the top of mine. In my opinion its the best first vehicle

Make her loud and jack her up
They are very cool. I am among those kids whose first car was a fox, but the school i went to, if they didn't have some expensive lifted diesel or a BMW then they were riding the bus. I wish i had TGM when i was in high school, i probably wouldn't have been teased for having a Ford as much. Oh well, i converted a few chebbies over to ford during the 2 years of Auto Shop class.
Originally Posted by SemperBronco
Party on Wayne party on Garth!

These rides are great. I need to get a pic posted. Mine is nothing too crazy pretty much stock except the wheels and tires. I just bought seats from bronco graveyard. I'm about to lift it 4" and rebuild the engine/tranny. Then add a roll bar and soft top. I think I've made up my mind on my bumpers when I saw bronco air for the first time 2-3 years ago. my goal is to have this done by spring. Just in time for summer!
TGM is mostly stock save for a few things. It is lifted with body blocks and tires, then the trans is rebuilt (not really a mod though) and it is now a 4 barrel intake/carb combo instead of the stock 2. Other than those my stereo is of course not from 78 and my raggy seat cover is pretty close to it.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:41 AM
foreveralonestar512
New User
Awesome thread haha!

I started getting compliments on the OJ Cruiser since day 1. Matter of fact, the girls working at the gas station where it broke down on my trip home liked it It's been almost a month now and it's almost gotten as many compliments as the '82 Mini that I brought over from England. Now the driver.....well, check the username. Double meanings ftw

Weird thing is that my black XLT Sport that I had was almost a museum piece, and hardly anyone seemed to care. But then again, I buy my vehicles because I like them, not because I care about what other people have to say about them