Sponsored by:

Are Broncos chick magnets?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 09:12 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Encho
If nobody whines at the mods the picture will stay on a little longer ...
Hey hey hey, why doncha share a girl to me... I'll take the one in the purple

Old 03-09-2012, 10:16 PM
NewEnglander
Laughing Gas
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
If she a a truck girl sexy as hell and likes to get a little dirty shes a keepah. In my opinion.
Jersey Shore chicks are overrated.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:31 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Like i said i have a Somewhat cute girl that loves my truck but she is like 25... I wanted my girlfriends to be more around my age of 19...

Old 03-09-2012, 11:11 PM
ErrorS
Posting Guru
Nah, I'm noticing now that I'm single again that.. well, the Bronco is okay.. of course, only for the kind of girls I'm interested in though!

Look, bottom line, if you can't hop into a lifted truck and sit in the passenger seat with me while driving gravel roads all night listening to country, waiting for the weather to warm up to go catfishing, listen to me and get excited that I can take it to 60, hit potholes and not hear a creak or crack or clunk and not show some excitement when a box from RJM or Broncograveyard comes in the mail (this one goes to my ex, you dumb **** been waiting a month for this stuff! grr) , and if you get mad when I ask for tires or gears for Christmas, then I'm just not fricken interested.

and guess what I've found out? There are women out there that do appreciate this kind of stuff. Yeah, it's ugly, but you know I have two grand just in suspension? 1000 just in upgrades in for the engine? hours and hours in labor? Like that, huh? check out how smooth this pothole is!
Eh, no Candy paint huh? climate control? wtf, you need a step STOOL TO GET IN? those fishing poles? yes, they HAVE TO be in the back of my Bronco at all times (you never know), don't like it? get out of my sight ****!

Old 03-09-2012, 11:40 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
I do agree with most of your post there ErrorS, what i don't agree with is the fishing poles, i am not much for fishing. I used to be but i can't sit still for that long, i am usually screwing around and throwing crap in the water. Next is the pothole deal... I can hit a pothole at 60 but my front end may disintegrate Though i have a lot invested in this truck and i love it to death, it isn't "pothole at 60" ready but if a girl needs a stool to get in and doesn't like how my stereo is or how loud the exhaust is or the lack of fancy plastics and dials and touch screen displays then thats just too bad.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:01 AM
greystreak92
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
My wife (girlfriend at the time) co-signed the loan for Greystreak back in '99 on HER birthday! She also spearheaded the immediate search to replace Greystreak the day she burned. So, I'll say mine have been the perfect magnet for MY chic!

As for other chics, I'd like to say it makes no difference to me but my wife would slap me for lying. My Bronco gets better response from the ladies when she's topless. (I know what you are thinking). I've gotten compliments on the truck and had women pose against it on many occasions. Since no vehicle of mine would ever get within walking distance of a wally-world, I can't speak to how wally-world patron would react to it.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:43 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
I think i have had a few people give me compliments from wally-world but not ladies... Being where i live there isn't a long point in the year where the sun is out for girls to wear skimpy clothes so most of them are in big un-sexy jackets and either sweat pants or similar. But once i get a different exhaust and the sun comes out more who knows what will happen. the thing is, i don't really know where to go for the ladies. I have a mall but most of the girls are middle schoolers or younger or a bunch of older ladies. There is a barista stand near my work where the girls are in undies (very hot) but i'm sure they get hit on so much one more schmuck in a big green truck wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:09 PM
ManfredVonRichtofen
Postmaster
What the hell is a barista!!!???!!! I've seen it mention on Yahoo! News.....

Old 03-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Encho
The Southernmost Mod
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
A fancy name for a Coffe water/waitress. Hence, a Coffe place.

Old 03-10-2012, 03:04 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
What Encho said, it is basically a small drive up coffee stand where cute girls work, sometimes dressed suggestively. The reason it was on Yahoo News was because a few stands were placed near schools (within 10 miles) and they were allowing the girls to be topless or wearing just those little nipple cover things. The parents went crazy saying children could see the ladies and all this other BS so they closed them down or forced them to change the "uniform" policy or be shut down. I don't mind the stands, they give me something to gawk at when i am at a red light but i am pretty shy myself so actually going and buying a drink isn't in my agenda.

Old 03-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Pat Kolb
Junior User
Dont know about it being a chick magnet but I bought ours for my wife 23 years ago because neither of us wanted a mini van and needed a family car. She stills gets a silly grin on her face when she gets to drive it. Back then it was fun to watch her get up in it wearing a short dress

Old 03-10-2012, 03:44 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Hahaha back then huh? haa thats funny. I never thought about a hot chick getting inmy truck in a miniskirt not a bad deal i spose.

Old 09-23-2012, 02:39 AM
SemperBronco
New User
GruesomeJeans.... I found myself in an endless search for bronco information, pictures, ideas, and anything bronco related. As I stumbled on to this very site and this very thread. The title captured my attention I finished reading the posts noticing that you were having the debate of wether your ride was one for the ladies or not. I thought I might attempt to bestow some of my experience upon you. I myself am not old just my mid twenties. I have however owned a bronco for more than ten years. Driving her through high school, college... Or at least the parties, and then throughout my time in the Marines. I can tell you that my bronco is indeed a chick magnate. Regardless of where I go in my daily life I think at least one person checks out my ride. She's a 1991 Ford Bronco she's all black with red interior she's all mine and when I drive her around I'm proud and cocky. Not everyone drives a Bronco, or has the opportunity to cruise around in a one. How could anyone understand the awesomeness the badassery that is the Bronco than those who drive them. My Bronco is nothing more than a small reflection of who I am. I keep her clean and squared away. I slowly transform her from stock to a customized ride. Not everyone likes my gas guzzling machine but when I head to the lake to camp or to a tailgate during any sporting event everyone wants to take my Bronco. There is no doubt that my Bronco pulls women in. If for nothing more than to go for a ride. 19 years old is a little harder to pull girls to an older machine, but if some 25 year old hottie wants to go on a ride take her on one. That's my advice even if she is a little older who knows maybe she's worth keeping around. She might even have a little sister. I wouldn't waste my time at a barista or Starbucks. Instead try the gym, sporting events, and definitely the college if your in school.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Brant Bowrifle
Tuned
Finally a thread on a worthy subject. Yes, girls dig broncos. I've converted a few chevy gals with my bronco, they just can't resist .

Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by SemperBronco
GruesomeJeans.... I found myself in an endless search for bronco information, pictures, ideas, and anything bronco related. As I stumbled on to this very site and this very thread. The title captured my attention I finished reading the posts noticing that you were having the debate of wether your ride was one for the ladies or not. I thought I might attempt to bestow some of my experience upon you. I myself am not old just my mid twenties. I have however owned a bronco for more than ten years. Driving her through high school, college... Or at least the parties, and then throughout my time in the Marines. I can tell you that my bronco is indeed a chick magnate. Regardless of where I go in my daily life I think at least one person checks out my ride. She's a 1991 Ford Bronco she's all black with red interior she's all mine and when I drive her around I'm proud and cocky. Not everyone drives a Bronco, or has the opportunity to cruise around in a one. How could anyone understand the awesomeness the badassery that is the Bronco than those who drive them. My Bronco is nothing more than a small reflection of who I am. I keep her clean and squared away. I slowly transform her from stock to a customized ride. Not everyone likes my gas guzzling machine but when I head to the lake to camp or to a tailgate during any sporting event everyone wants to take my Bronco. There is no doubt that my Bronco pulls women in. If for nothing more than to go for a ride. 19 years old is a little harder to pull girls to an older machine, but if some 25 year old hottie wants to go on a ride take her on one. That's my advice even if she is a little older who knows maybe she's worth keeping around. She might even have a little sister. I wouldn't waste my time at a barista or Starbucks. Instead try the gym, sporting events, and definitely the college if your in school.
Dang thats quite the long winded post for such an old thread but nonetheless i did read it and i agree, the younger generation girls are not as easy to please with such an old bugger as mine but i haven't given up yet. Currently i am without a job though so i cannot afford the gas to go show off at the local female hangouts.. Plus i still have a lot to accomplish with this old beast before she will be ready for the red carpet.

Though i don't exactly keep her clean, a little mud and grime here and there does no harm. As for square, thats another story. When you leak from every source of fluid it is hard to maintain a beautiful appearance but if a VW bug can do it so can i. I still have many years to perfect the art of hook, line, and sinker but i will get there in due time. Though i have only owned TGM for close to a year now (November 1st is the "anniversary") i still have a lot of time to get things better. Finding the right girls is always on my todo list but sometimes that list gets postponed till a later date. If it isn't something broken on the truck then it is something broken with me (time to get sentimental.. Or just mental..) I have never had luck with the ladies, i get nervous and try too hard not to be embarrassed but end up doing just that. Asking a girl something out of the blue isn't something i am capable of, i know it is better to ask than to not ask but asking just doesn't work. Once i find my niche i shouldn't have any issues.

Also i have not yet been to college cause i don't know what i plan to do as a career. My first thought was working with cars in a shop but that fell through after my first job. I noticed the work environment of the technicians around me and it wasn't up to par so i dropped that idea. Once i find something i am skilled at or feel like i really want to learn it, i will go for it. The trouble is finding that skill. Anyways we just gotta keep on rockin and drive till we die.

Quick Reply: Are Broncos chick magnets?