Site related - not necessarily pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:38 PM
ChaseTruck754
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Site related - not necessarily pics

I've got a general question & didn't see another forum that this would really fit in so I'll ask here.

For the little green" dots" indicating reputation that are in the upper left corner of each users post (under their join date, location & post count) - how the heck do you see the feedback that created those????

I know I've seen mine once or twice before by accident, but whenever I go back & actually look for the info I can't for the life of me figure out how to see it.... Very annoying

Anyway I was looking today to see if I could see another users "feedback" or "comments" there & I again couldn't find it. Are we able to see what ads to or detracts from other users "rating"????

Thanks.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:46 PM
ToMang07
Logistics Pro
Received 615 Likes on 383 Posts
Originally Posted by ChaseTruck754
I've got a general question & didn't see another forum that this would really fit in so I'll ask here.

For the little green" dots" indicating reputation that are in the upper left corner of each users post (under their join date, location & post count) - how the heck do you see the feedback that created those????

I know I've seen mine once or twice before by accident, but whenever I go back & actually look for the info I can't for the life of me figure out how to see it.... Very annoying

Anyway I was looking today to see if I could see another users "feedback" or "comments" there & I again couldn't find it. Are we able to see what ads to or detracts from other users "rating"????

Thanks.
I don't believe you can see others feedback.... but to see yours just click on "User CP"

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/usercp.php

Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM
ChaseTruck754
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Awesome - thanks!

Forgot about the user CP...