Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Reload this Page >

Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed

Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed

Old 04-25-2012, 04:49 PM
ToysRUs
Junior User
ToysRUs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ToysRUs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by TXtinct View Post
I think this might work better for me as well. I'm diggin' the look too.
I agree, the NON-cupholder insert might be the hot ticket....

Old 04-25-2012, 05:03 PM
TXtinct
You'll shoot your eye out
TXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputation
Not sure if you're aware but anyone who agrees with me must give me reps... Just sayin'.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:08 PM
ToysRUs
Junior User
ToysRUs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ToysRUs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by TXtinct View Post
Not sure if you're aware but anyone who agrees with me must give me reps... Just sayin'.
Fine, but I protest....

Old 04-25-2012, 07:27 PM
aortizexcursion
Posting Guru
aortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputationaortizexcursion has a superb reputation
What I want to know is where in the heck that even comes from! I have never seen anything with that before.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Dogdare
Junior User
Dogdare is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Got my cup holder in today, and yes, it actually is a cup holder. Part of me would have been happy with the large bin, but I've maxed out my cup holder capacity more than once with cups, cell phone holder, a GPS holder,....so I know the deeper cup holders will come in handy.

Herb

Old 04-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Vin Man
Senior User
Vin Man is starting off with a positive reputation.
Got home last night and my package was waiting for me. Just what I wanted and needed.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:14 PM
Vin Man
Senior User
Vin Man is starting off with a positive reputation.
Are these guys still in business? I need to get another cup holder. Need one for my 1999 F250

"http://tousleyfordparts.com/"

Old 07-06-2015, 02:54 PM
billyrb
New User
billyrb is starting off with a positive reputation.
does anyone have a measurement for the depth of the upgraded cup holder? I wanted to check and see if mine is the short or tall version

Old 07-06-2015, 11:22 PM
The2003Excursion
Senior User
The2003Excursion is a splendid one to beholdThe2003Excursion is a splendid one to beholdThe2003Excursion is a splendid one to beholdThe2003Excursion is a splendid one to beholdThe2003Excursion is a splendid one to beholdThe2003Excursion is a splendid one to beholdThe2003Excursion is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by billyrb View Post
does anyone have a measurement for the depth of the upgraded cup holder? I wanted to check and see if mine is the short or tall version
Do they stick out the bottom or not. Doesn't seem like a number is needed with the huge difference in height.

Old 07-06-2015, 11:43 PM
A Rodder
Posting Guru
A Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud ofA Rodder has much to be proud of
I kinda like that big open bin that got mis shipped above.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:14 AM
2wdDezlX
Elder User
2wdDezlX has a very good reputation on FTE.2wdDezlX has a very good reputation on FTE.2wdDezlX has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Vin Man View Post
Are these guys still in business? I need to get another cup holder. Need one for my 1999 F250

"http://tousleyfordparts.com/"
Ford OEM Parts & Motorcraft Parts | Official Online Parts Store of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lak.

Old 07-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Apocalypse
Post Fiend
Apocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputation
I want the pocket version and have the deep cup if anyone wants to work out a trade or something. I'll be happy to buy the pocket and split the cost with someone who wants my deep cup.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:54 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I want the pocket version and have the deep cup if anyone wants to work out a trade or something. I'll be happy to buy the pocket and split the cost with someone who wants my deep cup.
The boy is feverish again.....

Stewart

Old 07-09-2015, 08:17 AM
NMSU_RRAggie
Senior User
NMSU_RRAggie has a good reputation on FTE.NMSU_RRAggie has a good reputation on FTE.NMSU_RRAggie has a good reputation on FTE.
Just an FYI, this is where I got my deeper cup holder a couple weeks ago. They made a mistake in billing and charged me over $900 dollars for the $26.00 cup holder. It took five days to credit my account.

The deeper cups are much better for my 2000 and I really like them.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Pele
Elder User
Pele has a great reputation on FTE.Pele has a great reputation on FTE.Pele has a great reputation on FTE.Pele has a great reputation on FTE.
They're available on Amazon for $41.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.