Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Reload this Page >

Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed

Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed

Old 03-16-2012, 12:54 AM
ddivinia
Senior User
ddivinia is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ddivinia is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Is there an upgrade for the rear ones?

D.

Old 03-16-2012, 02:27 AM
Fuha
Postmaster
Fuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputation
it was in the parts list when i searched it out via the way Stewart said do it.. I dont know if they are any deeper.. Guess thats the question we should be asking

Old 03-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by ddivinia View Post
Is there an upgrade for the rear ones?

D.
Not to my knowledge. I don't think Ford ever changed those.

Stewart

Old 03-16-2012, 12:27 PM
ddivinia
Senior User
ddivinia is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ddivinia is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Testing update: the front will now hold a pair of Medium Whataburger cups without any issues!

D.

Old 03-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Rosson03
Senior User
Rosson03 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Rosson03 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Smile

Originally Posted by Fuha View Post
thanks i am going to order both this weekend front and rear. .

Rosson I dont know if i want to know what that battery is for

LMAO!!! ITS NOT TO SAVE MPG if thats what u where hinting at.
i am still stuck in the 80's and 90's the 12v powerwheel battery is out of my nieces powerwheel (dont worrie she is 10 now) i cut the plug wires from it and kept the charger and battery. i have wired most of all my led lights tube lights and underbody lights, u can get from autozone, jcwhitney, advance auto, and pepboys ect...... to it so i can have my ignition off but my X will still be looking tight and bright without running the battery down (for the last 3 years i havent even charged it.)

good idea what you think

Old 03-16-2012, 05:44 PM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Rosson03 View Post

good idea what you think

I was thinking, ok Rosson found something to go faster...

Old 03-16-2012, 07:52 PM
locknload223
Posting Guru
locknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud of
How do you pop the stock cup holder out, any tricks? I'm just going to order new from Tousley.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Fuha
Postmaster
Fuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputationFuha has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Rosson03 View Post
i am still stuck in the 80's and 90's the 12v powerwheel battery is out of my nieces powerwheel (dont worrie she is 10 now) i cut the plug wires from it and kept the charger and battery. i have wired most of all my led lights tube lights and underbody lights, u can get from autozone, jcwhitney, advance auto, and pepboys ect...... to it so i can have my ignition off but my X will still be looking tight and bright without running the battery down (for the last 3 years i havent even charged it.)

good idea what you think

Like the idea... I just thought maybe you had a built in massager into your front seats or something

Old 03-16-2012, 08:18 PM
robert_l_ross
Postmaster
robert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by locknload223 View Post
How do you pop the stock cup holder out, any tricks? I'm just going to order new from Tousley.
Open the console lid...pull the sides of the cup holder out...held in by rectangular holes in the console body and little ridges molded into the plastic of the cup holder.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:39 PM
ddivinia
Senior User
Originally Posted by locknload223 View Post
Just grab it and pull up.

D.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:43 PM
locknload223
Posting Guru
locknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud oflocknload223 has much to be proud of
Cool, thanks guys.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Rosson03
Senior User
Rosson03 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Rosson03 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Fuha View Post
Like the idea... I just thought maybe you had a built in massager into your front seats or something

hmmmm IDEAL!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-13-2012, 07:49 PM
precisiontile
Senior User
precisiontile has a good reputation on FTE.precisiontile has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Go to the Tousley Ford parts website (link is posted above).

Using their search function, choose 2003 (or newer), Ford, Excursion.

Choose any of the Excursions listed, gas or diesel, then Body Hardware > Console > Floor Console > Cup Holder. Then choose the color you wanna order.

Stewart

I ordered the V code front springs today and was unsure if the cup holder was the updated one, so I called and asked but they (bill) said that he was unsure if the cup holder they have listed is the deeper one. How do I know which one to order? I would love to have the deeper one!

Is there a part number for it? Or is the one they sell (parchment-front cup holder), the deeper one I need?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by precisiontile View Post
How do I know which one to order? I would love to have the deeper one!
I'm not sure how much more clearer I can be.

Choose any of the Excursions listed, gas or diesel, then Body Hardware > Console > Floor Console > Cup Holder. Then choose the color you wanna order.

Stewart

Old 04-13-2012, 10:10 PM
precisiontile
Senior User
precisiontile has a good reputation on FTE.precisiontile has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
I'm not sure how much more clearer I can be.

Stewart
I will do! Sorry to ask again. I just wanted to make sure they didn't sent the same one I have already!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.