Old 02-28-2012, 09:35 PM
TheBigBee
Cargo Master
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
HRE 546 wheels 19x8, 3 piece, great condition, unique -

Category: Accessories
Price: $1200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): RSX & '02-'05 Civic Si, TSX/'03+ JDM/Euro Accord, Minivan, SUV & Truck
Item Condition: MI
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Up for sale is a rare set of HRE 546 wheels, size 19x8. Bolt pattern is 6x135, used on some Ford and Lincoln trucks and SUV's. Full specs are listed above. The offset was measured and guaranteed to be within a couple millimeters of actual. The serial numbers machined on the back of all 4 wheels are matching, and they are F22109 and U29P376515. These wheels retailed at $1400 each when they were new. That's $5600 for the set!

I guarantee fitment on the following vehicles in stock trim: 2004+ Ford F150, 2003+ Ford Expedition, 2003-2010 Lincoln Navigator, and 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT.

These have polished lips and a "brushed" finish face, which is original. There are no bends, cracks, curb rash, or damage. All original HRE stamped hardware is present and in fantastic condition. These are three piece wheels and have never been split apart; the original seal is intact. Matching bolt-in valve stems with caps are installed. Details about the center caps later in the description. These are in 100% original, great condition.

I contacted HRE to receive more information about these wheels. I was told they were "manufactured as a test set for a tire manufacture back in 2001", and "build specs were applied for a 02 Ford Expedition". What I know from the previous owner is that there have only been one set of tires mounted, and those were Continental Premium Contact tires, which would have been new at the time these wheels were made. I'll let you guess who these wheels were made for...

The center bore is a very large 87mm and doesn't fit any HRE center cap. I was told, "We drilled the large hole per our customers request. HRE does not have caps which can be applied." Ford hubs are very large and require this large of a center bore. The previous owner had a set of textured aluminum blanks machined and applied HRE logos to them. The aluminum blanks get siliconed in, which holds them with no problems. They're a prefect fit and look very good when installed.

Check here for pictures

HRE 546 wheels 19x8, 3 piece, great condition, unique