Mileage: 100000
Color: mixed
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Yellow
Engine: 6BT cummins

This is a major project, needs welding, fabrication, ingenuity , body work and assembly. The cab shell is an old Georgia State DOT truck, floors etc are fairly good, but do need some patching, replacement. roof is pretty bad on passenger side, drivers side not bad, but to me a full roof replacement is best. the bed i have is 8' it wasn't bad when i got it years ago, but i need to dig it out and see what it needs. now the interesting part: the front frame section is from a 1995 UPS truck, it has a cummins 6BT complete with the radiator, inter-cooler, mounts etc. I have cranked the engine, runs good. was rebuilt by cummins at some point. truck only had 175k miles on it when it was took apart. the trans is an Eaton 5 Speed, the rear section of the frame is from a different UPS truck. I cut the frame to be the correct length for a crew cab Long bed. I installed F350 rear suspension, axles are from a 2001 F350 w/3.73 gears. I have a NP205 divorced t case for it. several driveshafts etc that need to be cut to length. i have the 78 steering gearbox or a late model f350 steering gearbox for it. the seats i have for it are front and back cloth seats from a suburban. i have another 77 single cab parts truck the buyer can rob parts from. its a lot of work, but would be a great project for someone. need to get $5000.00 for it all. This is Georgia, so no title, bill of sell only, other states typically recognize Georgia's title situation. may consider some partial trades, early bronco parts, mid 90's 460 engine with low miles, early mustang stuff, two post lift, plasma cutter, horizontal band saw, jeep, or what do you have? i got to get some pics, i only have a few. Text is best due to work or email direct jjjjjgrant@bellsouth.net

Old 09-25-2016, 04:12 PM
Nerdy
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fordatic
This is a major project, needs welding, fabrication, ingenuity , body work and assembly. The cab shell is an old Georgia State DOT truck, floors etc are fairly good, but do need some patching, replacement. roof is pretty bad on passenger side, drivers side not bad, but to me a full roof replacement is best. the bed i have is 8' it wasn't bad when i got it years ago, but i need to dig it out and see what it needs. now the interesting part: the front frame section is from a 1995 UPS truck, it has a cummins 6BT complete with the radiator, inter-cooler, mounts etc. I have cranked the engine, runs good. was rebuilt by cummins at some point. truck only had 175k miles on it when it was took apart. the trans is an Eaton 5 Speed, the rear section of the frame is from a different UPS truck. I cut the frame to be the correct length for a crew cab Long bed. I installed F350 rear suspension, axles are from a 2001 F350 w/3.73 gears. I have a NP205 divorced t case for it. several driveshafts etc that need to be cut to length. i have the 78 steering gearbox or a late model f350 steering gearbox for it. the seats i have for it are front and back cloth seats from a suburban. i have another 77 single cab parts truck the buyer can rob parts from. its a lot of work, but would be a great project for someone. need to get $5000.00 for it all. This is Georgia, so no title, bill of sell only, other states typically recognize Georgia's title situation. may consider some partial trades, early bronco parts, mid 90's 460 engine with low miles, early mustang stuff, two post lift, plasma cutter, horizontal band saw, jeep, or what do you have? i got to get some pics, i only have a few. Text is best due to work or email direct jjjjjgrant@bellsouth.net
Has this been sold?