[GUIDE] How to post pictures on the forums. - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

[GUIDE] How to post pictures on the forums.

Notices
6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

[GUIDE] How to post pictures on the forums.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:25 AM
kornfanjoe
Posting Guru
kornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant futurekornfanjoe has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by amdriven2liv View Post
Great thread and explanation of how to. Will be sending folks this way.

Yes, it sure does.(the picture below is up loaded using the manage attachments button) Glad I'm a supporter, and I do believe the forum will keep them there for ever. Is this right? I hate it when some one with a great thread with pictures loses their photobucket account. They all disappear.
hey that looks like an HTC phone I love the look of the gauges on there how did you manage that?

Old 04-08-2012, 08:09 PM
raptor131
Posting Guru
raptor131 has a great reputation on FTE.raptor131 has a great reputation on FTE.raptor131 has a great reputation on FTE.raptor131 has a great reputation on FTE.raptor131 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by kornfanjoe View Post
hey that looks like an HTC phone I love the look of the gauges on there how did you manage that?
Bump! What is that?

Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
Can you also use some thing like
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks
Sean

Old 05-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Gundown64
Senior User
Gundown64 has a good reputation on FTE.Gundown64 has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
Can you also use some thing like
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks
Sean
Sorry for the late reply, not sure you'll even see this, but yes you can use that website. I actually use it more often than Photobucket.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:12 PM
fordtruckrodder
Senior User
fordtruckrodder is starting off with a positive reputation.
How can someone create a garage?

Old 10-31-2012, 06:26 PM
kmrod
Junior User
kmrod is starting off with a positive reputation.
put this in the wrong spot

Last edited by kmrod; 10-31-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: wrong spot
Old 03-11-2013, 03:43 PM
DawnPatrol
Senior User
DawnPatrol is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey I have no problems posting photos, BUT I have been trying to get an animated avatar uploaded (the same avatar as showing but an animated gif file)...
I have it under the 32mb file limit (24) but what type of animated files will you take if not a gif animated?
I know I have seen a couple of animated avatars so it must support something...

PS when I try uploading the animated gif file (even though tis 24mb) it says the file is over 32 ??

Old 03-11-2013, 03:49 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Maximum avatar file size for non-supporters is 32kb, not 32mb.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/payments.php

Old 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
DawnPatrol
Senior User
DawnPatrol is starting off with a positive reputation.
OOps that what I meant
but what type of animated files does the forum support for avatars (if any)

Old 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I'm afraid I'm not much help beyond that .png may work.

Old 03-24-2013, 12:11 AM
tappit01
Elder User
tappit01 has a good reputation on FTE.tappit01 has a good reputation on FTE.
can some one please help me figure out how to quote several post numbers from different users like it was done in post # 13. thanks

Old 03-24-2013, 07:36 AM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
Lets say, for example, you wish to quote 3 different posts. You would click the mulit-quote icon () on the first two, then you would click the quote icon () on the third, which will bring up the reply box.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:14 PM
tappit01
Elder User
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Lets say, for example, you wish to quote 3 different posts. You would click the mulit-quote icon () on the first two, then you would click the quote icon () on the third, which will bring up the reply box.
thank you, that seems to work . one more question. how can I make it show only one sentence out of their entire message. thanks again.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:29 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
Once you're in the compose post box, just highlight and delete everything that you don't want to show.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:43 PM
tappit01
Elder User
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Once you're in the compose post box, just highlight and delete everything that you don't want to show.

that's what I was looking for . thank you steve

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [GUIDE] How to post pictures on the forums.

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.