Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

February,,,, yes I DO know how to spell it,,, BS thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
It might be the end of the weekend,,,,,,,,,, but SOME of us are still on vacation!!!

Old 02-27-2012, 08:44 PM
onug
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
How was everyone's Monday? I'm actually chilling in the truck right now, waiting for my son to finish his class. Surfing FTE on my phone and listening to the race on Sirius radio.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:22 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 97nukeford
Good morning all, welcome back from the weekend!
Is it time to go back into the weekend yet?

Originally Posted by onug
How was everyone's Monday? I'm actually chilling in the truck right now, waiting for my son to finish his class. Surfing FTE on my phone and listening to the race on Sirius radio.
My weekend was busy but lasted longer than normal i just wish i could have relaxed a bit more. Next weekend i should be able to.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Behemoth
Laughing Gas
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Well, I thought today was gonig to be a pretty good day......I felt like I had pretty much beaten that pneumonia thing, and felt like I wasn't going to get too tired or anything. So, I got ready to go to work..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand broke my left foot. I swear, I'm at the point that I'm afraid to leave the house as I'm sure I'm going to get creamed by an errant piece of space junk.

No, I'm not even kidding. I've got a podiatrist appointment on Thursday as they said it was a "weird break", and they may have to straighten out the bone so it can heal properly. So, it's lookin like I'm going to be stuck with crutches for the next few weeks.

Old 02-27-2012, 10:04 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Behemoth
Well, I thought today was gonig to be a pretty good day......I felt like I had pretty much beaten that pneumonia thing, and felt like I wasn't going to get too tired or anything. So, I got ready to go to work..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand broke my left foot. I swear, I'm at the point that I'm afraid to leave the house as I'm sure I'm going to get creamed by an errant piece of space junk.

No, I'm not even kidding. I've got a podiatrist appointment on Thursday as they said it was a "weird break", and they may have to straighten out the bone so it can heal properly. So, it's lookin like I'm going to be stuck with crutches for the next few weeks.
Holy S**t! how did that happen? Man your just having the worst luck.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:07 PM
onug
Postmaster

Man, sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:14 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts

Good morning Washington. Damn, that sucks! Man, sorry to hear about the foot! How did you break it???

Old 02-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Behemoth
Laughing Gas
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Thanks guys.......I was just outside scraping the ice off of the car before going to work. The irony is that my entire driveway was dry and clear as I had made sure to clean it off on Saturday when we got the snow......except that little patch of ice I didn't notice directly in front of the car. I walked around and *zoop*, I was down. Somehow, I think I managed to land on my own foot with my knee, and broke it (yup, was a weird fall).

Anyway, it looks like I'm going to be a gimp for a few weeks, which definately screws up my schedule for getting the truck running by May. We'll see how it goes. Thanks again.

(but I am still on the lookout for rogue space junk)

Old 02-28-2012, 10:22 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Man, one little slick of ice, and that happens!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:55 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Hahah damn that sucks, I heard on the radio some people in another state got pelted with S**t from an airplane that had a broken toilet holding tank. Thats almost space junk.

As for me today i am better than normal, i finally got TGM done and i am now able to stop driving my moms chevy van. Don't get me wrong this van is great and we have had it since it was new in 94 but i like my bronco much more. It felt good to get it up on the freeway and drive around.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 PM
crash1
Posting Guru
good evening everyone

Old 02-29-2012, 02:36 AM
onug
Postmaster
And good morning!

Old 02-29-2012, 08:29 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good morning Washington, Happy Leap Year Day!

Old 02-29-2012, 07:39 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Good evening friends, got to take the day off from work today my truck "broke down on the freeway" I thought it was something more serious cause i had fuel enough to flood the carb and the battery is new. Turns out when we were working on the tranny stuff we accidentally loosened one of the coil wires and it was wiggling when i was on the freeway. Got me a day off though. Then on monday i get another off cause i am getting my braces off

Old 02-29-2012, 08:31 PM
onug
Postmaster
Glad your truck was an easy fix.

Think we can make 9 pages tonight?

Quick Reply: February,,,, yes I DO know how to spell it,,, BS thread!!!