Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Nevada February BS Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 06:45 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Morning Nevada!

Well it is Saturday...who ordered this ~2" of beautiful snow here in north east Indiana?...it is a very fluffy type that stuck to all the bare tree limbs...very pretty and neat to look at!...oh well...I'll add that to my list to do today compiments of the big guy...no worries!

Getting the house ready for our Super Bowl party tomorrow...then our 15th annual Daytona 500 party is just a few weeks away!

Donna...you do realize us pervs only focused on ONE aspect of your whole post...right?...well okay this PERV did...LOL

Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl
... s**k big green donkey D***s...I feel better.
I gotta go wake the wifey...sorry...LOL...

Have a great day everyone!

Joe.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:47 AM
R1_Demon
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys are hilarious! Thanks for backing me up! Much appreciated. Not doing too much for Super Bowl Sunday here actually. Too busy having evidence to review. But plan on starting that this morning since I'm already up at the bu**crack of dawn!

I hope everyone has a good day and I love rockin' out to Metallica as well! Especially when I'm riding/racing my bike on the track!

Old 02-04-2012, 09:25 AM
oldmongo
Elder User
Thumbs up ANYTIME MAT !!!

Even METALLICA was on the FTE team long ago when they released their 1984 album "Ride The Lightning" and in 1998 with the " Garage Inc." album. We should play these before and after the SUPER BOWL game !!!! LOL this is too funny...To all the FTE family enjoy this day to the fullest, remember NO game is more important than having a fun and safe time with friends and family...

Old 02-04-2012, 09:39 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
METALLICA ROCKS!!!...Now I'm going to get in trouble...oops...hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI

Old 02-04-2012, 09:44 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning all,

Jeff - Sorry...I hope they aren't too rough on you.! What the heck is this stupid write up for anyway? Maybe you can have an ipod on rocking out to Metallica when they chew you out? That way it won't seem so bad?!

Joe - LOL!...I know where your mind is. Sorry, atleast I didn't say the original version of it! So, what's cookin' for Super Bowl Sunday?

Mat - Glad we could help! I love sticking up for my friends.

Have a Superb Saturday everyone!
Jimmy's got the turkey in the oven & I've still got to make my Strawberry Banana smoothie jello dessert. Wish me luck! I've never made it before. Shh...I got the (family) recipe from a friend!

Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Hey there trouble maker...I'm not sure I could have taken the "original" version!...LOL

Let's see...what's cooking for SUPER BOWL Sunday?...

Well...we're making a couple of hams for ham sandwiches on pretzel rolls, some meat ***** in swedish sauce, lots of snacks, venison jerky and venison snack sticks, lots of beer and all kinds of liquor and everyone is bringing something to share!...a typical gathering at our house for whatever excuse we can dream up!...tomorrow just happens to be SUPER BOWL!!!

Well...I lied earlier...we got way more than 2" of snow!!!...perfect packing snow too...the kids are out making snow men right now!...

Old 02-04-2012, 04:26 PM
racerchick21
Posting Guru
Hey everyone!

Absolutely adorable bunchkin Donna, I'd hog her too!

I think the name "Super Bowl" is trademarked so if you use it commercially you have to pay a royalty to the organization.

Lost another good friend last night, that makes three in a year so we're done, right?

Going to a friend's to watch the game, so no cleaning for me yay!

Old 02-04-2012, 05:32 PM
jarod17
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just stopping in for a sec. The write up is for "slowing" my game down on the table. I will be rocking out. But in my head. I will be focusing on future plans as well. Being my 3D and getting my CDL.

Speaking of which. I am almost done with the first draft of the characters hair. I will post a preview when the draft is done.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:18 PM
jarod17
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok, Hair draft 1 is complete. No textures, weight maps, or any other technical terms yet. There are no pre made poses or morphs for this hair set, so everything is hand posed. This is one of the characters for the music video.

Now, time to finish getting ready for work.

Attached Images  
Old 02-04-2012, 06:56 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Hi guys & gals,

Well, the trouble maker is back & getting into trouble myself!

Joe - Yummy!....wish I was there for Superbowl Sunday! You've got it going on!!!! Party at Joes!! I did finally make my jello dessert dish. It turned out pretty darn tasty!

Jeff - That's pretty awesome dude! I can't wait to see the video.

Michelle - I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I'm here if you need someone to talk too!

Attached Images  
Old 02-04-2012, 07:47 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

New Members

Please give a warm welcome to our new chapter members...

Kameronth

Oldmongo (Dave)

Welcome to the Nevada Chapter!

Old 02-04-2012, 08:37 PM
oldmongo
Elder User
Smile Many (bowing) Thanks !!!

Really, many thanks for the acceptance into FTE. I just hope I can give as much, if not more help that I receive. And I will try NOT to be a P.I.T.A. to anybody. I do understand their are MANY knowledgeable members in FTE, and other's like me who are on a learning curve (up not down) with their help.
Being offically in FTE and the SUPER BOWL in the same weekend, ... I think I'll put on some METALLICA tunes !!!! Thanks, Dave

Old 02-05-2012, 03:05 AM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Welcome Dave.

And welcome Kameroth, post up and make yourself known!

Where are you guys located?

Hey Jeff that is really cool. She looks young for gray hair though... Nice work.

And Michelle, that is really tough. I have been having the same problem. Waves of sadness. My latest was a sister-in law. Really good person too. It's never easy. Another good friend now has stage 4 cancer so I don't know how long he will have.

Donna, you are the best! Thanks for everything that you do gal!

Old 02-05-2012, 05:26 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Good Morning Nevada!

Yummy looking dessert Donna!!!...damn...good looks AND you can cook too!!!...LOL...

Well it is Super Bowl Sunday!

I think I have made it abundantly clear who I am rooting for!!!...been a GIANTS fan for well over 30 years!!!

GO GIANTS!!!

We'll be having a gathering of friends over for the game tonight...looking forward to a good game with the GIANTS coming out on top 27-21!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Joe.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:07 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 57 Likes on 30 Posts
Happy Super Sunday...get the nachos, burgers and beer ready...and a little football!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nevada February BS Thread