Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Indiana's February 2012 get your varmit rifle & BS on & snipe that dang groundhog...come on spring!

Old 02-02-2012, 05:49 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,128 Likes on 1,681 Posts
Good Thursday morning Everyone, have a great day, I will......

Old 02-02-2012, 05:56 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Received 131 Likes on 127 Posts
Good morning and grab a beverage on this thirsty Thursday Indiana

Old 02-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,128 Likes on 1,681 Posts
Howdy Joe & Nebo

Old 02-02-2012, 07:30 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy fellas!

My son has been selected by People to People Ambassador program to go to Australia this summer. wow. He's really excited and I think this will help bring him out of his shell. He will benefit greatly from this and I can't believe he wants to do it. He is always overshadowed by his twin sister so he has laid claim to this as his, and his alone.

He will learn about the Australian government, stay with a working farm, called a station for 3 days, backstage tour of the Sydney opera house, snorkel the great barrier reaf, scale a cliff, learn about dolphin research, hold alligators, as well as many other things for 17 days.

We are starting to plan many fundraisers, this is gonna hurt pops a little. But I see this as a short term financial stab for a long term gain for him.

Old 02-02-2012, 07:55 AM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by nebo
Howdy fellas!

My son has been selected by People to People Ambassador program to go to Australia this summer. wow. He's really excited and I think this will help bring him out of his shell. He will benefit greatly from this and I can't believe he wants to do it. He is always overshadowed by his twin sister so he has laid claim to this as his, and his alone.

He will learn about the Australian government, stay with a working farm, called a station for 3 days, backstage tour of the Sydney opera house, snorkel the great barrier reaf, scale a cliff, learn about dolphin research, hold alligators, as well as many other things for 17 days.

We are starting to plan many fundraisers, this is gonna hurt pops a little. But I see this as a short term financial stab for a long term gain for him.
Sounds cool. Wouldn't mind doing that myself (well except the part about scaling a cliff. This OLD man prefers staying down lower.). How old is he, high school? College? Either way sounds WAY cool to be doing it that young. Congrats to him!!

Old 02-02-2012, 08:27 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan
Sounds cool. Wouldn't mind doing that myself (well except the part about scaling a cliff. This OLD man prefers staying down lower.). How old is he, high school? College? Either way sounds WAY cool to be doing it that young. Congrats to him!!
Thanks brother. I'll tell him you said congrats.

He's actually 7th grade. Amazing to me he wants to do this at his age. He's kinda shy and timid so this will be great for him. They have 3 program divisions for students, elementary, middle and high school. It looks to be a very safe and proven organization.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:33 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Good morning Indiana! Happy Thursday!

Congrats to your son Wag! Sounds like it will be an awesome experience for him.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:36 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Howdy fellas!

Sounds like a great time, He will enjoy going down under, in all the places in the world Australia would be worth a return trip. Congrats on his being selected for the program, and don't forget it will be their winter.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:46 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Thanks fellas, I'll pass the congrats on to him.

Yea, we knew it was their winter. I just want to know if the toilets flush the opposite way on the other side of the equator.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:47 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
Good morning Indiana, happy Ground hog day!!

Old 02-02-2012, 08:55 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend

Yea, we knew it was their winter. I just want to know if the toilets flush the opposite way on the other side of the equator.
Everything you need to know is right here Wag: Bart vs. Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-02-2012, 08:57 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts

Yes, I filled the bath tub up when we were there and tried it.......

Old 02-02-2012, 10:14 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe
Everything you need to know is right here Wag: Bart vs. Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally Posted by sddesigns
Yes, I filled the bath tub up when we were there and tried it.......
schweeeeet!

Old 02-02-2012, 01:19 PM
fz1dave
Super Duty
That's something he'll remember for the rest of his life. The toilet thing that is.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:36 PM
KOESTNER
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Evening everyone who stopped by today! Congrats to your son Wag, the experience will be awesome. Have a great Friday.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Indiana's February 2012 get your varmit rifle & BS on & snipe that dang groundhog...come on spring!