Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Picking UP MY F1 FORD TODAY!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:04 AM
Vegas123
Senior User
Vegas123 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Picking UP MY F1 FORD TODAY!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
<o></o>
Finally after 3months of waiting, and watching this site, I will be heading 3 hours away to pick up and actually drive home my new addition, 1950 F1 Ford! <o></o>
<o></o>
Boy I have absolutely no clue how to post pics.<o></o>
<o></o>
I will try again later once I get the old boy home! <o></o>
<o></o>
Post pics soon.<o></o>

Old 01-31-2012, 08:41 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Post Fiend
GreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to all
Congrats! We're looking forward to the pics!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:51 AM
jimcar-9
Posting Guru
jimcar-9 has a very good reputation on FTE.jimcar-9 has a very good reputation on FTE.jimcar-9 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome

old Ford pickups are like poison ...or religion ..........which one you prefere

Check this link out:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...s-how-tos.html

Old 01-31-2012, 11:24 AM
FortyNiner
Postmaster
FortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud of
It is a happy day! Enjoy it and dream big dreams.

Happy Motoring!

DW

Old 01-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Doc
Postmaster
Doc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud of
Congratulations! Definitely show us pics. Three hour trip, eh? You're a brave soul.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Nighthawk756
Senior User
Nighthawk756 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Old 01-31-2012, 06:18 PM
epp
Senior User
epp is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
grats on the new truck

Old 01-31-2012, 06:31 PM
old_dan
Posting Guru
old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.old_dan has a great reputation on FTE.
Congratulations on your new-old truck!!

To post pics, you have to put the pictures in a web based location....some of the guys use photobucket. I use an album right here in FTE. When you're posting to a thread, use the "insert picture" button in the toolbar at the top of the message area (little yellow box with the pic of the mountain and the sun). When you click on the "insert picture" button it'll ask you for the link to wherever you have located the picture.

You can't link to your own hard drive because the link must be something that is always on...like a website. You can create an album either by selecting your user name, or by going to the Garage tab. Once you put pics in your album, if you select one, the http link to that pic will be displayed...you can copy that for doing the "insert picture" function in a forum thread.

Dan

Old 01-31-2012, 06:46 PM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
Are you home yet? How did the drive go?
Can't wait to see pictures. You have to be excited.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:03 PM
jdshoops
Freshman User
jdshoops is starting off with a positive reputation.
congrats and i'm in the same boat with the pictures. I think that old_dan you helped me out with them thou i'm going to give it a try once i get the kids to sleep

Old 01-31-2012, 08:16 PM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all
Good to hear the great news, Victor. We never connected that day on the phone. I just called you and left a message. Hopefully you got the truck home safe. I'm anxious to see it in person. Give me a call when you're free.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:29 PM
underthebridgejim
FTE fan
underthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputation
Congrats Victor, Around here, somebody getting a new truck is like sombody having a new baby. Cant wait to see pictures of your new girl. YEAH! budy YEAH!

Old 01-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Vegas123
Senior User
Vegas123 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Finaly Home!! The truck is a Beast!

Hi, sorry for not posting pics yet but I got home a lot later than planned. I drove about 3hrs away to pick up the truck, actually got dropped off. I cannot waite for you guys to see the pics. The truck is just Awesom! It's a beast on the highway, cruises at 75mph, no problem. Actually at that speed its just warming up.

I will send the pics to you panelman, hopefuly you can post for me. Will call you tomorrow. Will post specs of truck to.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:39 PM
Nighthawk756
Senior User
Nighthawk756 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Vegas123 View Post
Hi, sorry for not posting pics yet but I got home a lot later than planned. I drove about 3hrs away to pick up the truck, actually got dropped off. I cannot waite for you guys to see the pics. The truck is just Awesom! It's a beast on the highway, cruises at 75mph, no problem. Actually at that speed its just warming up.

I will send the pics to you panelman, hopefuly you can post for me. Will call you tomorrow. Will post specs of truck to.
Can't wait....truck sounds great!! Congrats!

No better way to get acquainted with her than a 3 hour drive first thing!

Old 02-01-2012, 12:26 AM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all
I drove my 52 Panel about 1.5 hours to my house on a weekday in traffic, while it was dark and raining. Talk about an adventure.

Glad you made it home safe. I'll be more available tomorrow. Call me anytime.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Picking UP MY F1 FORD TODAY!!!!!!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.