Mileage: 88000
Color: Green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Green
Engine: 6.0L PSD

I am selling my 2005 Ford Excursion 4WD with the Eddie Bauer package and 88,000 miles. This truck is in great condition with the 6.0L PSD. It has been lifted professionally and is on 325-60-20 Nitto tires with plenty of tread left. All maintenance has been done when it was due. The oil cooler and EGR cooler were replaced this year and a coolant filter was added. The exhaust was updated to the MBRP 4" exhaust. The truck has no mechanical issues that I know of. The interior is in great shape and I have all 3 rows of seats. Some additions are the Edge Insight CTS and SCT programmer. For those not familiar with the Eddie Bauer Excursion:

Excursion is Ford's largest sport utility vehicle and the only vehicle in it's class at the time to offer a diesel engine - Ford's 6.0-liter Power Stroke diesel, with the most power and torque in it's class.
Excursion's three rows seat up to nine adults, while both interior volume and interior space are best-in-class. Excursion continues to offer customers outstanding room for both people and cargo with enhanced towing capacity.
Numerous design elements emphasize convenience. While most SUVs offer either a tailgate or lift-glass rear cargo door, Excursion combines both designs into its exclusive Tri-Panel door system. The door has a separate lift-glass for convenient small-parcel loading and lightweight twin swing-out composite doors with no visibility-blocking center pillar.
Heated telescoping trailer tow mirrors with integrated turn signals and clearance lights are optional on all models. This truck has them!
On the inside, adjustable pedals are available on all models. This truck has them! An overhead console includes auxiliary air conditioning controls, courtesy lights and bins for a garage door opener and sunglasses. A second-row overhead console incorporates auxiliary climate controls.
A six disc CD player and rear seat DVD / entertainment center comes with the Eddie Bauer package.
The 6.0-liter Power Stroke V-8 engine is a direct-injection, 32-valve diesel with a cast-iron block and cylinder heads. Combined with a five-speed TorqShift automatic transmission, the diesel powertrain delivers 325 horsepower and 560 pound-feet of torque - both best in class.
The diesel powertrain offers a Tow-Haul Mode feature that, once activated, can help increase a driver's feeling of control when towing large loads up and down steep grades, automatically minimizing shifts and maximizing available torque.
The 2005 Excursion offers BlockerBeam front bumper under-ride protection for crash compatibility with smaller vehicles. Second-generation driver and front passenger air bags add protection in frontal collisions. Steel side door beams help protect passengers in certain side impacts.
Three-point safety belts are in all outboard seating positions; child safety seat tethers and anchors are in the rear seats; and the vehicle is equipped with the BeltMinder system to encourage driver safety belt use.
The Excursion is equipped with Ford's Reverse Sensing System, which is standard on Eddie Bauer.

I have always wanted an Excursion and I hate to sell it now but I must relieve some of the debt I am in. At $24,500.00 you are getting a few thousand in extras above Kelly Blue Book when you include the lift, rims and tires. If you have any questions please ask. wikd@att.net

If you need additional pictures just let me know.

Last edited by WIKD; 12-09-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 01-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Jbru167
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still have X for sale any more pics?