Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Reload this Page >

Are you and your X prepared for the zombie Apocalypse? Have some fun!

Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you and your X prepared for the zombie Apocalypse? Have some fun!

Old 01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru
njneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to all
So the seat will fold down and latch with the jack under it ?

Old 01-09-2012, 02:06 PM
stupidloud
Junior User
stupidloud is starting off with a positive reputation.
My friends are always giving me a hard time about preparing for a "Zombie Apocalypse", glad I'm not the only one. I am not nearly as prepared as you guys, but working on it.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:48 PM
bigzirb
Elder User
bigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Walking Dead.

Can you guess the Movie Of The Week rotation?

Stewart
Guess what started up its new season last night??? AMC's The WALKING DEAD!!

Now I can be inspired to continue the Zombie Apocalypse preparation. There is no greater way to watch TV then watching Walking Dead while cleaning handguns. (Only handle them during comercials, ammo all in the garge) Still trying to figure out how to add a ladder to the roof rack. I pulled the Full size spare off the roof rack and broke the passenger rear window vent shade in the process . Going to keep modding until I like it!

Old 02-13-2012, 08:07 PM
emsbull
New User
emsbull is starting off with a positive reputation.
you guys are a trip.... as for supplies, well prepared here with a substantial armory and soldiers (Buddies) in place and ready to eliminate. Although the weapons are nice I preferr machetes and flame throwers. Probably more fun when you get up close and personal with the living dead (LOL) I would say go with the "Death Race" equipment and put some blades all around the X with a big ole road armor bumper and have some fun

Old 02-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by bigzirb View Post
Guess what started up its new season last night??? AMC's The WALKING DEAD!!
Yup!

Que'd it up on TiVo as soon as my granddaughter went to bed.

I knew those two guys in the bar were gonna have to get dusted.

Stewart

Old 02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru
njneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to allnjneer1 is a name known to all
Yup!

Que'd it up on TiVo as soon as my granddaughter went to bed.

I knew those two guys in the bar were gonna have to get dusted.

Stewart
He waited too long to dust them.......to much talking......

Old 02-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Nah, he had to let them make the first move...to cross that line. Rick aint like Shane ya know!

Stewart

Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru
You could tell in a few it would end like that.........he knew it but hesitated.......could have went south........shot two guys ......and they had the jump .....hmmmm....movies are great

Old 02-13-2012, 09:53 PM
archtaan
Post Fiend
archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Man, my pics aren't loading. Hmm. Zombies must have got em.

See Stewart, Pythons rock.

- Still waiting on your new part btw

Old 02-13-2012, 10:15 PM
bigzirb
Elder User
bigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud of
Nah, they should have sent Glen in the back for the good stuff {outside to scout for the rest of the crew with those 2) before he dusted them.

And what was up with the predictable map reading while driving, then hit a walker, then crash the car? Stupid women drivers (kidding), thats why guys dont ask for directions, we just "know" where we are going, LOL.

Loved the preview for next week, I can't wait!!!

Old 02-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Oh crap.

Sorry Tim...I have CRS...

OH CRAP! Sean's been waiting too.....

Stewart

Old 02-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Originally Posted by bigzirb View Post
And what was up with the predictable map reading while driving, then hit a walker, then crash the car?
Yeah, that made me say some choice words to the TV...about the writers...too.

Wife just rolled here eyes at me like she always does when I pick apart a show.

Stewart

Old 02-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Psyclopse
Posting Guru
Psyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to allPsyclopse is a name known to all
Heh, after reading this thread, I don't feel so bad about thinking of using deuce-and-a-half stencils to lay out military camo on an Ex...

Old 02-13-2012, 10:35 PM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Oh crap.

Sorry Tim...I have CRS...

OH CRAP! Sean's been waiting too.....

Stewart

Old 02-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
So is there a agreed meeting spot for FTE folks when all hell breaks loose? I wouldn't mind traveling along in an armored excursion convoy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Are you and your X prepared for the zombie Apocalypse? Have some fun!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.