New Colorado Chapter Members - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

New Colorado Chapter Members

Old 03-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Hypoid
Postmaster
Hypoid has a good reputation on FTE.Hypoid has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome!

Yes, it is pretty quiet in here...

Old 03-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Scott51
Junior User
Scott51 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just joined, I live North of Denver not far, but from the Lakewood, Arvada area over the last 30 years. I just bought a 2000 Excursion with the 7.3 diesel, needed an SUV with a diesel. I use to have older 12 valve Dodges. Great info on this board.

Old 03-22-2016, 02:33 PM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant future
I don't have a Ford truck at this time but will by the end of the year, hopefully. I currently drive a 2007 Nissan Titan.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:19 PM
Bostonbob
Junior User
Bostonbob is starting off with a positive reputation.
new to the Ford forum, [ posted in the native section by mistake ] going to do a mild build on a 65 short bed step side F 100 , 77 f100 front end swap , power steering & brakes 390 /C6 [ remove 352 / 4spd runs great ] add highway friendly gears , new bed floor and keep the Patina

Old 03-27-2016, 06:22 PM
Bostonbob
Junior User
Bostonbob is starting off with a positive reputation.
F 100 Super nationals

is any one else from Colo going ? I am going with my Dad , he's flying out to get his new 65 F100 , an awesome Craigs list find from Cheyenne

Old 04-02-2016, 11:49 PM
1972-34ton
Senior User
1972-34ton is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Back in Colorado

...and I am very happy to be back.

Would like to find a three-car workspace with heat, air, and a little studio to live in. As near to light-rail as possible, on the West side. (I know..., Cr*igslist, but it never hurts to network!)

Old 04-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Bannantine1
New User
Bannantine1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi everyone! New to the forum and live in Englewood Colo. We have 3 Vintage campers that we tow all over Colorado with our '14 xlt 5.0. Look forward to talking to all of you in our beautiful state!

Old 04-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Vanniek71
Senior User
Vanniek71 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey all, just joined the chapter. Recently got in to the diesel world and picked up an '03 Excursion. Came across the site searching for a few fixes to minor things, and have been reading everything I can ever since. Found there was a Colorado Chapter, so stopped in to say hello and joined up.

Old 04-25-2016, 08:15 AM
75250gavin
New User
75250gavin is starting off with a positive reputation.

hey yall my names gavin colorado born and raised in elizabeth. now in the army stationed out of ft carson spend most weekends in denver at my dads garage tinkering. look forward to meeting some of you guys

Old 05-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Coach Stack
New User
Coach Stack is starting off with a positive reputation.
New member from Colorado Springs, I just picked up an '84 Bronco II (as far as I can tell it has 53k miles on it.) from a school teacher that towed it behind their RV. Let the fun begin.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:27 AM
JGatz
New User
JGatz is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi everyone,

New member to FTE. Colorado Native.

I hope to be in the driver's seat of a Ford Truck soon! (And a second one to restore!)

Old 06-20-2016, 10:37 PM
ctubutis
ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
How old of one to restore? Just curious, welcome to FTE.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:20 PM
yetidave
New User
yetidave is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey everyone...I'm Restoring a 73 F-250 Stepside longbed & looking for the stepside steps anyone have any info or leads???...I've gone through tons of online parts places & boneyard searches

Old 06-27-2016, 10:05 AM
Coach Stack
New User
Pics of my Project"From Eddie Bauer to Tommy Bahama"

I am slowly converting my '84 Bronco II from an "Eddie Bauer" edition to a custom "Tommy Bahama" very very limited edition. Since my plans for it don't include much more than driving to a trail head to start a backpack trip or just to get me to a stream to fish, I won't be doing a lot in terms of suspension and lifts. Right now I think I'm going with a stage 1 lift from duff and 31x10.50 latter that may upgrade to stage 2 so I can slap some 33's on it.

I'll add what I've done to it in "reply" to my post

Old 06-27-2016, 10:09 AM
Coach Stack
New User
I had to re-do the headliner, so I replaced it with a Tommy Bahama print. After I removed the liner I "lined the rood with some commercial carpet squares and re-installed the updated headliner.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Colorado Chapter Members

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: