New Colorado Chapter Members - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

New Colorado Chapter Members

Old 04-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Trailblazen
Elder User
Trailblazen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Trailblazen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Easy to do. Sorry bout that

Old 05-12-2013, 08:32 PM
302 richie
New User
302 richie is starting off with a positive reputation.
New member from Denver

Hi,
Fomoko1 just informed me there's a Colorado chapter - who knew?

Thanks for having me. Long time BKO owner, picked up an 1990 F150 Lariat XLT couple years back after scratching the Bronc hauling some fence posts. For now it drives but the truck is going to need a good deal of TLC. The odometer says 62,400 but I have a feeling it's more like 262K.

FTE

Old 06-05-2013, 05:20 AM
surprenantr
New User
surprenantr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Joined the FTE last month. I'm a Colorado native living in Arvada and I always wanted a Ford. First it was a 73 Mercury Caprie, then a simple 89 Ranger, a 93 ext cab Ranger, then I deviated with a 4x4 GMC Z71, but I found my way back to a 2000 F-250 V10 Crew 4x4. Had it a few years until I was layed off and had to sell her. Those were hard times as I could only drive a Dodge Grand Caravan. Last year I found a job and I'm trying to rebuild what I lost.

Last month I bought a 2002, F350, Lariat, V10, Crew, SB, 285/75/R16 and only 54k miles. I'm back in the saddle again. Looking for some Sunday 4x4 drives with the family. We're taking a 30' trailer to Moab, Durango, & Alamosa later this month. I'm psyched!

Anyone else near Arvada?

Old 07-21-2013, 07:10 PM
NOCO F150
New User
NOCO F150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
new here

Hey FTE
got on here last month but this is my first post. got a 92 F150 XLT ext cab 2wd 5.0L. Was my father-in-laws b4 he passed away. will probably call on a lot of you for info on staying on top of this great old truck.
I'm located in Loveland.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:47 PM
RIKIL
Posting Guru
RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by NOCO F150 View Post
Hey FTE
got on here last month but this is my first post. got a 92 F150 XLT ext cab 2wd 5.0L. Was my father-in-laws b4 he passed away. will probably call on a lot of you for info on staying on top of this great old truck.
I'm located in Loveland.
Welcome, your just in time for our annual get together. Last one to RSVP gets their picture taken in a Chevy (that's humiliation enough)

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1231076

Old 07-22-2013, 12:31 AM
surprenantr
New User
surprenantr is starting off with a positive reputation.
A month ago we started our vacation pulling the 30' travel trailer. First we hit Moab in late June... Big mistake... 112 degrees and my wife's car over was heating. The F350 did great getting there and throughout the trip. Even with Berthod and Vail passes we managed 7.9 mpg. You all were right about the power zone being between 4-5K RPMs. Never doubted the power.

Abandoned the idea of a Southern Colorado trip, cancelled all our reservations and headed for Leadville where it nearly hit 90. A great location for late June and July. Ended up in Molly Brown campground on Turquoise lake. The kids had a blast playing on the beach exposed from the low water. They even swam in that cold water.

The highlight of the trip was scouting out around the old mines. We had a blast testing out the 4x4 high/low. The only thing it was missing was a tight turning radius which was a given with a Crew Cab SB. Still it did amazingly well. So glad to be in a F350!

We're looking to do some more 4x4ing. Any sugestions within an hour of Denver?

Old 10-06-2013, 11:08 AM
ScaldedDog
Elder User
ScaldedDog has a great reputation on FTE.ScaldedDog has a great reputation on FTE.ScaldedDog has a great reputation on FTE.ScaldedDog has a great reputation on FTE.ScaldedDog has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey guys. I'm not new to FTE, or Colorado, but am a newb to this forum. With the apparent demise of the Colorado Diesel Truck Club, we need a place to get together. Maybe this it.

Mark

Old 11-13-2013, 08:27 PM
DemonRider
New User
DemonRider is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Member from Thornton, Co

Hello everyone, just thought I would say Hi, been browsing for awhile but just registered

New Owner of a Used 1990 Ford E-350 Custom :

Old 11-13-2013, 08:29 PM
RIKIL
Posting Guru
RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Holy **** and what-not!! That is a party van

Old 02-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Trailblazen
Elder User
Trailblazen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Trailblazen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looks like a racer was the prior owner of that bad boy. That looks pretty cool to have a party anywhere you go LOL.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:29 AM
bluesnake2006
Freshman User
bluesnake2006 is starting off with a positive reputation.
hi everyone, im new to this fourm thanks for having me wonder if I knew anyone on here lol its nice to have local friends.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:49 PM
asphaltburner
Junior User
asphaltburner is starting off with a positive reputation.
Howdy,...hi!
Guess I've been lurking in the background for a long time,...
I've got a nearly all original '69 F100 (dad-in-law put a 2 bbl Holley on it), 360 V8 with granny gear/4 spd. Pale yellow original paint with built-in toolbox. No rust, and runs/looks perfect.
I live just north of Ault, CO, and have for the past 29 years,...Fort Collins before that.
I need to replace the driver's window since the roller track broke away from the frame, and that's how I found the Colorado forum. I even have a complete driver's door that dad-in-law bought years ago, so I just need to find out how to remove/replace the window! Can any of you direct me to a thread about that project?
Cool to find you guys,...anybody close to me?
Todd.
P.S. Looks like I'll need to post a pic,...

Old 05-07-2014, 10:35 AM
RIKIL
Posting Guru
Welcome Todd. Summer is just getting started and I'm sure you'll have the opportunity to show off your truck. Sounds like a good one.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:46 AM
Immortal_Ben
Posting Guru
Immortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud of
Howdy all! Long-time member here, but new to the chapter.

Old 02-25-2016, 01:35 PM
COFLHTK
Senior User
COFLHTK is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks like I'm the first to join in over a year. I live east of Colorado Springs, in Peyton. I have a 1978 F250 that I am in the process of giving some TLC too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Colorado Chapter Members

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: